英文快速学习 1. Will you be able to visit me tomorrow? 明天你能来看我吗? 2. It will take about five minutes to get there. 到那里大约需要 5 分钟 3. My brother is supposed to be

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

The Meaning of “sayonara” So what about the word, “sayonara”? While “ Konichiwa ” is used to greet someone, “sayonara” is used when parting. In other words, a conversation between Japa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Japan and Japanese Japan , or Nippon, is made up of 6,800 islands including Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku ,and Kyushu. Mountains cover 67 percent of the land, while only 13 percent is flat. The entire lan

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

I have a dream I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Kabuki Kabuki, a representative Japanese drama form, had its start in the Edo period ( 1603 to 1867 ) . It originated with a woman named Okuni or Izumo in the 17th century. At that time, women wer

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Japanese religion In Japan, there are various religions including Shintoism, Buddhism, and Christianity. The breakdown is as follows: Shintoists 104,550,000 Buddhists 95,110,000 Christians 1,760,000 O

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Japanese food The staple of the Japanese diet is rice, rice and soybean curd soup being common breakfast foods. There are also many people who eat bread for breakfast. Many Americans now enjoy rice, s

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Janpnese weddings In the past, most Japanese participated in various Shintoist or Buddhist ceremonies, weddings funerals Buddhist. In recent times, the trend has been towards Christian and non-denomin

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(344) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

Flower arranging and tea ceremony Flower arranging Flower arranging, or ikebana, is well known as a part of Japanese culture. This Japanese form of flower arranging evolved during the Heian period (

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 七田真超右脑英语学习法

郑孝通 “英语三月通”、英语速成法之类的文章、小册子曾经使许多青年为之欣喜莫名,如获至宝。 英语三个月就能学通了吗?英语究竟能不能速成?任

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

- 25 - invert v.倒置,倒转,颠倒 invest vt.投资,投入(精力、时间等) investigate v.调查,调查研究 investment n.投资,投资额 invisible a.看不见的,无形的 involve v.卷入,陷入,连累;包含,含有,涉及 irony n.反话, 讽刺, 讽刺之事 irrespective a.不顾的,不考虑的,无关

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 俞敏洪07年考研英语词汇

必背句型: A:The federal government promulgated the Clean Water Act and the Clean Air Act. 联邦政府颁布了《水清洁法》和《空气清洁法》。 B:When did the federal government promulgate them? 什么时候颁发的? The federal g

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

The Underhill Farm in Somerset, England, is the picture of rural tranquility. But the lush green pastures disguise the fact that farms like this are contributing to global warming. That's because just one cow can produce up to 500 liters of methane

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

The Awakening of true Love lies in finding peace within yourself... This peace is found through an open Heart. Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. Im Faith. In todays program, I would like to introduce 7 steps to quieting your mind, enhan

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

In toothbrushing, it is important to clean at the gum margins, because the bacteria usually accumulates here. Neglecting to clean the gum margins, the gums will become inflamed and will bleed easily on toothbrushing. 刷牙最重要的是针对牙齿的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

GLOSSARY OF CHINESE TERMS 《中华人民共和国学位条例》 Regulations Concerning Academic Degrees in the People's Republic of China 结业证书 Certificate of Completion 毕业证书 Certificate of Graduation 肄业证书 Certificate of Comp

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

The Underhill Farm in Somerset, England, is the picture of rural tranquility. But the lush green pastures disguise the fact that farms like this are contributing to global warming. That's because just one cow can produce up to 500 liters of methane g

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

HAVANA, July 6 (Xinhua) -- The Cuban Parliament on Saturday approved the bill for a new Marine, Fluvial and Lacustrine Sailing Law, the State-run news agency Prensa Latina reported. Cuban Transport Minister Cesar Arocha said at a parliament session t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Now, if you are going out on a pool tonight, pay attention to this. Psychologists think theyve identified facial characteristics that betray whether someone is up for casual sex or searching for a longer term relationship. The art of romance: candle-

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

The Standing Committee of Chinas National Peoples Congress, the countrys top legislature, has voted to adopt revisions to the Environmental Protection Law. The move brings the first changes to the countrys environmental law in 25 years. The highly an

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月