What is going to be the future of learning? 未来学习是什么样子的? I do have a plan, but in order for me to tell you what that plan is, I need to tell you a little story, which kind of sets the stage. 我有个计划,但是为了向你们介

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Putin: The Lonely Leader Working to Rebuild Russian Power 普京:孤独领导人努力重建俄罗斯帝国 The Russian economy has faced a crisis in recent months, partly because of the sharp drop in oil prices. Yet, public approval ratings for Russ

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

People of Earth do not be alarmed. We wish you no harm. Robots never lie. Citizens. You have ten seconds to return to your home. This is your final warning. Sean! Five, four, three, two, one. ______1______. Has anyone here have seen this young man, S

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Chapter 8 The Empire State 第8章 帝国州 Several countries together are called an Empire. So New York State is often called the Empire State, 几个国家合在一起叫做帝国,纽约州常被叫做帝国州, because it has as many people,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

One group of high buildings in New York might be called the capitol of the World. 纽约的一组高楼可以称作是全世界的国会大厦。 After World War II most of the countries of the World wanted to find some way of keeping a third World W

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

For some reason or other, every now and then some man tries to jump the falls in a barrel, and at least one man has done it and lived. 不时有人以这样或那样的理由要尝试坐在桶里跳下瀑布,还真有一个人这么做了,而且还

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

In 1987, at the age of 34, Howard Schultz organized a group of investors and purchased his former employer, Starbucks Coffee Company. The small Seattle-based coffee roaster took its name from the coffee-loving first mate in Herman Melville's novel Mo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

At a time when other companies were trimming benefits as a cost-cutting measure, Schultz, who grew up in a family without any medical coverage, believed that his approach is critical to building a better workforce. 当其他公司把削减福利待遇当

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

During his youth Schultz was ashamed of his family working poor status. He escaped the hot Brooklyn summer one year to attend camp, but would not return when he discovered that it was funded with government money for low-income families. When he bega

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Howard Schultz is not a household name to most North Americans, but those living in urban or suburban communities know his company: the specialty coffee retailer Starbucks. In the span of a decade, Starbucks has grown into the largest coffee roaster

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

The Garden State, the Granite State, the Empire State and The Land of Enchantment 花园之州,花岗岩之州,帝国之州和迷人之地 Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Nebraska is the only state to have a nickname tha

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

It begins as a whisper, a promise. _____________1_____________. That breeze became a wind. A wind, my brothers, of sacrifice, a wind of freedom, a wind of justice, a wind of vengeance. _____________2___________. I will attack the Greeks with my entir

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

It would never have occurred to the Romans to do what Alexander the Great had done. 罗马人从未有过类似于亚历山大大帝那样的想法。 They had no wish to turn the lands they conquered into a single, vast empire in which everyone was

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Leaders Imperial ambitions 社论精粹 帝国野心 Mark Zuckerberg prepares to fight for dominance of the next era of computing 马克扎克伯格准备为争夺下一个计算时代的统治地位而战 NOT since the era of imperial Rome has the t

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列