Recycling 回收利用 People make old things into new things, this is called recycling. 人们把旧物翻新称为回收利用。 People can recycle only some materials, such as paper, glass, plastics, clothing, computers, cellphones and metal. 只有

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

The Fairy Shoemaker 鞋匠精灵 Tom Looks for the Pot of Gold 汤姆寻找一罐金子 Many, many years ago, a boy said to his mother, I am going to catch the Fairy Shoemaker, so that we will be rich. 很多很多年以前,一个男孩对他妈妈说

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

A dark hole like his nest was the best place he knew. 他觉得最好的地方就是一个像他的巢穴一样的黑洞。 So he jumped into the first hole he saw. 于是他便跳进了他所看见的第一个洞里。 It was the opening to a sewer

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

The Busy Bees 忙碌的蜜蜂 Buzz, buzz, buzz, sang the bees one summer morning. 嗡嗡,嗡嗡,嗡嗡,蜜蜂们在一个夏日早晨唱着。 They were very busy. 他们忙极了。 Some were making little rooms in the bee-hive for the baby be

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材1

THE TINKER PLANTS A TREE 修补匠种树 EDWARD W. FRENTZ 爱德华W弗朗兹 Trees are the oldest living things in the world! 树是世界上最古老的生物! Today there are growing in our country trees that were here when Columbus came to our

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Please, mother, do sit down and let me try my hand, said Fred Liscom, a bright, active boy twelve years old. 妈妈,求您了,坐下吧,让我来试试。弗雷德.利斯科姆说。他是一个阳光、活泼的12岁少年。 Mrs. Liscom, look

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Work, work, my boy, be not afraid; 干活,我的孩子,不要害怕; Look labor boldly in the face; 勇敢地,面对劳动; Take up the hammer or the spade, 从容地拿起,锤子铁锨, And blush not for your humble place. 千万不要,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

LESSON 21 The donkey 第二十一课 驴子的故事 Poor donkey! 可怜的小毛驴啊! I'll give him a handful of grass; 只要给它一把草, I'm sure he's an honest, though stupid, old ass. 老实、忠厚且上了年级的笨毛驴 He trots

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

Immigrants 移民 Who are immigrants? 谁是移民? Some people leave their own country and live in another country. They are immigrants. 背井离乡生活在他国的人是移民。 They are different from travelers. 他们与旅行者不同。 T

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

The Army 军队 What is an army? 什么是军队? An army is a group of people who are ready to fight. 军队是一群准备战斗的人。 Why do they fight? 他们为什么战斗? They fight to gain something or to protect themselves. 他们为获

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

Free State 自由州 Do you know that there were slaves in the United States? 你知道美国曾经有奴隶吗? Before the mid 19th century, there were many slaves in the United States. 十九世纪中期之前,美国有很多奴隶。 When Abra

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第11册

The Factory 工厂 Do you know where people make crackers, cloth, pencils, cell phones or cars? In factories. 你知道人们在哪儿生产饼干,衣服,铅笔,手机或汽车吗?在工厂。 A factory is a place where people make things with

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

Community 团体 A community is a group of people. 团体是指一群人。 They live in the same location. 他们住在同一个地方。 They talk to each other very often. 他们经常交流。 They share the same interests. 他们有共同的兴趣

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

Bank 银行 Do you have a bank account? 你有银行账户吗? Banks do a lot of jobs. 银行做很多工作。 People save their money in their bank account. 人们将钱存到他们的银行账户中。 The bank can lend this money to companies. 银

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第4册

Rachel Carson 蕾切尔-卡逊 Rachel Carson was a marine biologist and a nature writer. 蕾切尔-卡逊是海洋生物学家和自然作家。 She really cared about nature and enviroment. 她很关切自然和环境。 She spent a lot of time read

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第5册

Slum 贫民窟 People say that one billion people in the world are living in slums. 人们说世界上有10亿人住在贫民窟里. What are slums? 什么是贫民窟? A slum is a dirty, dangerous area of the city. 贫民窟是城市中肮脏、危险

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

What bird is this? 这是什么鸟? It is an owl. 是只猫头鹰。 What big eyes it has! 它的眼睛好大呀! Yes, but it can not see well by day. 是啊,但它白天看不清东西。 The owl can see best at night. 猫头鹰夜间看东西最

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

LESSON 22 第22课 decide 决定 buckled 扣 mountain 山 shelter 避难所 party 部分 dispute 争端 succeed 成功 forcibly 强行 mantle 地幔 oven 烤箱 THE WIND AND THE SUN 风和太阳 A dispute once arose between the Wind and the Sun, as t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

LESSON 23 第23课 unhappy 不快乐的 heedless 不顾 growing 成长 harshly 粗暴地 easily 简单地 promised 承诺 became 变成 careless 粗心 leaving 离开 effects 效果 annoy 搅扰 ma'am 妈妈 blame 责怪 worse 更坏 torn 蹂躏 hard

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

LESSON 21THE BIRD'S SONG 第二十一课 鸟儿的歌 Look at that bird. It sits on the branch of a tree near its nest. Hark! Do you hear its song? How sweet it is! 瞧那只鸟。它坐在我旁边的一根树枝上。听!你听到它的歌声了吗

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册