Shanghai was his second stop on his spring tour. 在他的春季巡演里,上海是第二站。 my life is a song tour. 我的人生就像一场巡演。 The tour now heads to South China. 现在他的巡演在一路南下。 不擅长跟观众互动

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

巴拿马城原帮派成员现在摇身一变成导游 Gang graffiti still defaces some of the walls in Panama City's once-impoverished neighborhood of San Felipe, but many of the beautiful old homes have been refurbished. 巴拿马城圣费利佩昔日

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Colombias Ex-Rebels Turn Tour Guides Nine former members of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, have traded their guns for small visitor boats in Colombias dense Amazon forest. The former rebel fighters will now work as tour guides o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

阿美在导游的指引下,一一参观了跳高、跳远、撑杆跳、铁饼等项目的比赛场地。她还看到了一幢设计很特别的建筑物。那到底是什么建筑呢? Listen Read Learn Guide: Look there, the long jump is going to be held there. May: AhI see. What other sport events are he

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Terry: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the swimming pool is? Guide: It's in the indoor gymnasium. We are on the way there too. You can come along with us. Terry: Thanks. This Olympic stadium is gorgeous! Guide: It is not finished yet. Terry: Could

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Guide: Look there, the long jump is going to be held there. May: AhI see. What other sport events are held there? Guide: Oh, many. The high jump, the long jump, the pole vault, the discus competition, etc. May: Is the soccer game held in this stadium

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

May: This Olympic park is so big! Guide: Yes. Now we are in the Olympic stadium, the center of this park. May: Splendid! When is it gonna be finished? Guide: The whole stadium is to be finished this June. May: How many seats are there in the stand? G

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册