kissy face 轻度嘟嘟嘴 duck face 重度嘟嘟嘴 常见于姑娘们的自拍 Tinder 一款国外的社交软件,类似国内的陌陌和探探 Netflix and chill. 俚语,一夜情 WeChat is innovative due to things like people near by and shak

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

You can be called poor if all you have is money Money is just the basis of the society What makes you rich even in the absence of money are the people around you who truly loves you. 一个只有钱的人 仍是一个贫穷的人 金钱只是立身于社

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Does money buy happiness? Does money buy happiness?Not.Ah,but would a little more money make us a little happier?Many of us smirk1) and nod.There is,we believe,some connection between fiscal2) fitness and feeling fantastic.Most of us

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

英国广播公司的一篇报道说,音乐学习能大大提高孩子的阅读能力.. 要小看音乐课的作用 BBC News: US research suggests learning to sing or play a musical instrument can help disadvantaged children improve their reading ski

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Three things in life once gone, never come back: time, opportunity, and words. 人生有三样东西不可挽回:时间,机遇,以及说出去的话。 Expectation is the root of all heartache. 期待是所有心痛的根源。 In life, we all

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE - Doris Day When I was just a little girl 当我还是个小女孩, I asked my mother what will I be 我问妈妈,将来我会变成什么样子呢? Will I be pretty, 会漂亮吗? will I be rich 会富有吗? Here'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

布琳布朗致力于研究人与人的关系--我们感同身受的能力、获得归属感的能力、爱的能力。在TEDx休斯敦一次富有感染力的幽默谈话中,她跟我们分享了她的研究发现,一个让她更想深入了解自

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

What kind of music do you like best? Do you like BeiJing Opera? Do you enjoy the play? What kind of concert is it? He doesn't sing anything meaningful. That song drives me crazy. I have no ear for music. What kind of musical instrument can you play?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Topic 1-The psychological counseling in China The demand for psychological counseling in China is on the rise, and unsurprisingly, the profession of psychological counseling has become more popular too. The latest observation is counseling has become

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

I know that you're leavin' As soon as the sun Comes through the window There's no talking this over The damage is done There's just too much hurt Too much to forgive Oh, but we both know We weren't always like this Help me remember The way that we u

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I'm hoping 如果的话就好了,想要做某事 I'm hoping to sleep with her tonight. 我今晚想和她睡觉。 You're going home? I was hoping to get to know you better. 你要回家了?我非常想多了解你一些。 I'm hoping you'll come

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Researchers also found that those most likely to be sitting too much were older, male, more educated but less wealthy, smokers, and those who have chronic illnesses. 研究人员还发现,更有可

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

迷你对话: A: Can you believe that Susan got married? 你相信吗苏珊结婚这事情吗? B: Really? I remember she said if she would remain single. Is the man very rich? 真的吗?我记得她说她要单身的,那个人富有吗? A:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

财神God of Money 很多地方都有年初五迎财神的习俗: 5th day of Chinese New Year: 大年初五 财神别用错了: God of Wealth/God of Fortune ? God of money ? 迎财神动词要用:worship 膜拜、礼拜 To worship the God of We

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

讲解文本: no joke 不是闹着玩的,不容易的事,并非儿戏 It was no joke carrying those heavy bags. 搬那些重袋子可不是件轻松的事。 It's no joke catching a cold when you are recovering from an injury. 你正在养伤,受

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

1、练就假嗓子功夫: 说明:说英语时,声音浑厚,富有磁性,听起来像外国人 操作:每天跑步10分钟,一边跑步一边有节奏地喊1234,坚持10天见效果哦。 2、 增强舌头的柔韧度: 说明:改掉

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Could having a fat face can make you RICH? Men with wide faces earn ?1,300 more than colleagues with narrow heads, study claims 脸宽的男人富有?宽脸男性比窄脸男性同事多赚1300英镑 Men with wider faces, such as Wayne Rooney, are

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This is ALL THINGS CONSIDERED from NPR News. I'm Melissa Block. And I'm Robert Siegel. Most of us like to think of ourselves as generous people. We volunteer, donate our time and open our wallets for charity, but perhaps we aren't as big-hearted as w

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Are you creative? 你觉得自己富有创意吗? I'm very creative when it comes to problem-solving. 我能够创造性地解决问题。 For example,at my current work,we almost lost our best employee when her husband relocated to Taichung. 例如,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

When I was just a little girl 当我还是个小女孩, I asked my mother 我问妈妈, What will I be 将来我会变成什么样子呢? Will I be pretty 会漂亮吗? Will I be rich 会富有吗? Here's what she said to me 她对我说:

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲