It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity; it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness; it was the spring o

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Cakes 蛋糕 Look at all those cakes. One, two, three and four. 看那些蛋糕 一 二 三 四 See how long it takes. For you to eat them all. 看要多长时间 你们能把它吃完 Look at all those cakes. One, two, three and four. 看那些蛋糕

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)四年级上册

To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive. 带着希望旅行比到达目的地更美好。(Robert Louis Stevenson) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

秋天是我最喜欢的季节,空气清新,阳光明媚。在这美丽的季节,欢迎回到Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。今天的英语快乐之旅开始了。 Sandra同学提问,如何用英语表达暂时,有一个英

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

I couldnt make the colors match today 我找不到一种颜色来搭配今天的心情 I dont know what else to say 我不知道还有什么可以言说 Except I tried and they cant say I didn't 他们怎可以否定掉我曾经的努力 I dont like

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The Green Leaves of Summer - 美国乡村音乐 A time to be reaping收获的季节到了 A time to be sowing播种的季节到了 The green leaves of summer are calling me home夏日绿叶,呼唤我回到家乡 It was good to be young then in the season of plenty在任何季节年轻

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

今天我们要学的词是season。 Season, 大家都知道,season 是季节,春夏秋冬,但是season还可以用来指其他时间段, The holiday season is finally upon us, 节假季节终于到了。 Pennsylvania's deer-hunting season st

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

The Hong Kong Tourism Board has launched a new campaign to promote the summer tourism season. The biggest Hong Kong Summer Fun campaign in years will be held between June 15 and Aug.31. During this period, two mega lucky draws will be held at the Hon

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Todd: My favorite time of year is autumn, or fall. I like the fall season because I think that's when the weather's the best. It's not too hot. It's not too cold. It's just nice and cool all the time. Also, usually it doesn't rain that much in autumn

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

the falling leaves drift by the window the autumn leaves of red and gold i see your lips the summer kisses the sunburned hands i used to hold since you went away the days grow long and soon i'll hear old winter's song but i miss you most of all my da

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

在达到那个点之前,还有相当长的一段时间可以利用,I do the things I want to do, believe the things I love. Eels-Dead of Winter standing in the dark outside the house breathing in the cold and sterile air well I was thinking how

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲