客房服务 请问是客房服务部吗? Hello, is this room service? 请帮我接客房服务。 Room service, please. 请你明天早上6点钟叫醒我,好吗? Would you give me a wake up call at six tomorrow morning? 这是3123房,请给我

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

S: have you moved into your new house yet, Michael? M: we just moved in yesterday, actually. S: so, what do you think about the place? Are you glad that you moved in? M: it's great! Unfortunately, we're going to spend a fortune doing everything up. S

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

自报家门 客房预订部 A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon. 客房预订部!下午好! B: I'd Iike to book a double room for Tuesday next week.我想预订一间下周二的双人房。 同类问句: Advance Reservations. Can I help you

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

介绍酒店设施 我们这儿有全套一流的餐厅和酒吧。 A: Could you tell me something about the facilities in your hotel? 你能给我介绍一下酒店的设施吗? B:Of course, sir. There's a fail range of top-class restaurants and

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

1 预订客房 3句英文任你选 Are there any rooms available? 还有空房吗? Do you have one single room for two nights? 我想订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗? I want/would like to reserve a room from sth April to 9th April. 我想订一

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Thank you for calling the Hilton Hotel. 感谢您致电希尔顿酒店。 I'd like to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间。 Good morning.Room Reservation.May I help you,sir? 客房预约部,早上好,能为您效劳吗,先生? Yes,I'd l

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

I'd like to reserve a room for next Friday to Sunday. 我想为下星期五至星期日订一间房。 I'm sorry,but the hotel is full on that date. 抱歉,那天旅馆都已客满了。 I'm sorry, but we are all booked for next week. 抱歉,下个

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全