突破口语之情景对话(5):What's the weather forecast for today天气预报怎么说? A: What's the weather forecast for today? B: Cloudy in the morning, overcast in the afternoon. A: Any rain? B: No, but I wouldn't be surprised if it rained tomorrow. A: I wou

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 突破口语

今天天气怎样? What's the weather like today? 广州天气怎样? What's the weather like in Guangzhou? 气温多少度? What's the temperature? 最高温度三十八摄氏度。 The maximum is thirty eight degree celsius. 最低温度摄氏零下十五度。 The minimum is minus

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

第三册 六、 Planning The Future 计划将来 376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow? 你明天打算什么时候去机场? 377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回来吃饭吗? 378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语900句

Hello, Geoff Ernest with the national weather. The cloud building over the southeast is ahead of a weak frontage triggering the odd shower about exposed parts of the South Australian coast and the other offshore storm. Low cloud extending along parts

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2009年

A: Those are todays top stories. Now lets go to John for the weather. John, what does the forecast look like for our weekend travelers? B: Im afraid were in for a rough weekend, Mark. There is a storm system moving through the East Coast. It will be

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

今天我们要讲的习惯用语都有一个关键的词: Blanket,毯子。这是寒冷的冬夜最受人欢迎的东西.我们要学的第一个习惯用语是:Wet blanket. 大家都知道wet是潮湿的意思。一条湿淋淋的毯子会受人

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语