These patches which look like shadows are really land and are called by a long name: continents. 这些看起来像阴影的斑块实际上是土地,它们有个很深奥的名字:大陆。 These continents have names, and if their names were pri

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Part Five Fairy Tales 第五部分 童话 The Land of Strange Happenings 奇异的大陆 Would you like to visit Fairyland? Yes? 你想去仙境遨游一番吗?想去? Then the first thing you must do is to find out how to get there. 你首先要做

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

1. mainland做名词表示大陆,本土;在片段中作形容词,表示大陆的,本土的。 eg:They have relatives on the mainland. 他们在大陆有亲戚。 2. relatively,相对地,比较而言。 eg:She walks relatively fast for a child o

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Enviros was founded in 1995 and brought together a number of consultancies with a track record of performance in the environmental field, including Aspinwall, March and Quantisci. Enviros has over 350 people in ten offices in the UK, one office in th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Now, Ceratosaurus had appeared on earth long before the first Allosaurus showed up. 角鼻龙在地球上的出现远要早于最早的异特龙。 But towards the end of Jurassic, we find fewer and fewer skeletons of Ceratosaurus, but more and more

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

There are only six continents where people live, but on each of these continents there are several countries. 世界上有人居住的大陆只有六个,但是每一个大陆上都有好 多个国家。 A country doesn't mean the country. 国家并不

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

在这个另类演讲中,记者Andrew Mwenda引领大家去重新看待非洲问题-抛开传统媒体对于贫困、内战、绝望等的报道,去看在这片大陆上创造财富、幸福的各种机遇。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:快跳快跳,海水就要淹没陆地啦。 操作指南:空格键跳跃,方向键移动。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

I heard all of these things, but I didn't listen. 这些事都经过了我的耳朵,可惜我没有去仔细倾听。 I looked but didn't see. I read, didn't understand. 我看了,但是没看见。我读了,可是没理解。 I paid attention

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Althoughit has become a tourist town, the islands in a place where things are donejust a little differently. Itsknown for its literature from Ernest Hemmingway to Tom Corporate Key West hasalways been a favorite siting for authors. Thestory of the Ke

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

Shanghai ranked 16th in the 20th Global Financial Centers Index released last Monday, becoming the highest ranked Chinese mainland city and showing its rising competitiveness in the global financial sector. 在上周一发布的第20期全球金融中心

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

At first glance, the new Harry Potter prequel Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them hardly seems tailor-made for Chinese audiences, especially given its elements of witchcraft and the supernatural which can be a deal breaker for China's state censo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: So, Mitchell, you are Hawaiian, right, and Hawaii is part of the United States but, what would you say, that most Hawaiians are similar to people in the mainland or quite different to people in the mainland? 托德:米切尔,你是夏威夷人

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

In the continental US you are never more than 107 miles away from a McDonald's. The farthest spot away from a McDonalds in the US lies in the grasslands of South Dakota, between two tiny hamlets, called Meadow and Glad Valley. 在美国大陆上,你离

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

THE PART OF THE planet earth that the seas occupy has been assessed at 3,832,558 square myriameters, hence more than 38,000,000,000 hectares. This liquid mass totals 2,250,000,000 cubic miles and could form a sphere with a diameter of sixty leagues,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Investors Call on Young Talents from Taiwan to Start Business in Mainland Investors are calling on young talents in Taiwan to start their businesses on the Chinese mainland at the ongoing 13th Straits Youth Forum. CRI's Luo Yu reports from Xiamen. At

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台