Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

播音员:北京人民广播电台,2009年北京市高级中等学校招生考试英语听力考试现在开始。听力试题共三道大题,第一至第二大题在试卷的第I卷;听力最后一道大题在试卷的第II卷。请同学们打

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

An assistant at the morphing matter lab drops a few pieces of flat dry pasta into a pot of boiling water. In a few minutes, these rigid flat strips will turn into soft spiral shapes called fusilli that can hold a lot of tasty sauce. Packaging dry pas

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十月)

现在,各种各样的英文刊物围绕在我们周围,大部分学习者发愁的不是有什么可以读的,而是该读什么?该怎样去读?养成良好的阅读习惯是写作水平开始提升的第一步,但在材料的选择上要注意

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

A: How are you doing today? B: I'm fine. A: What can I do for you? B: I would like to cancel a check. A: Is there a problem? B: I wrote the check out for too much. A: How much did you write it out for? B: I wrote it out for $150. A: How much was it s

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

A: I need to get some beef. B: Do you know what kind of beef you want? A: I want to get some ground beef. B: How many pounds do you need? A: I would like four pounds of ground beef. B: What kind of ground beef do you need? A: I would like the extra l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 食物-Food

A: How are you doing today? B: Great. Thank you. A: What can I do for you? B: I need to withdraw some money. A: How much would you like to take out? B: I need to withdraw $300. A: Which account would you like to take the money from? B: I want to take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(325) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 各地市中考英语试题听力

1 What's the relationship between two people? [A] Friends [B] Strangers [C] Classmates

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

The video camera provides such an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life that it has become a more important form of documentation than written records.According to the speaker, the video recording is a more important means of document h

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Does a Swan have a mother,too? Yes! A swan has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a FOX have a mother,too? Yes! a FOX has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a Dolphin have a mother,too? Yes! A Dolphin has a mother. Just like me and you. Does a Sh

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, round and round The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town The people on the bus go up and down Up and down, up and down The people on the bus go up and down All through the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

Science and Technology Materials science Stronger when stricken 科技 材料科学 越敲越结实 A new material that gets stiffer when it is stressed 一种受外力时硬度提高的新材料 ONE of the valuable properties of bone is that when it

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

爱自己Your living situation. 你目前的状况It can be easy to feel guilty about where and how you're living. 很容易对自己所处的地点以及自己的生活方式觉得内疚。 The truth is that only you know what's best for you. 实际上

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

听力训练的绝好方法(上) 我在国外参展的时候经常遇到这样的情况,好多同行的年轻团员虽然大学时都过了英语六级,但是绝大多数都不能真正听懂外商的英语。而且,还发现一般他们的口

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: How are you doing today? B: Very well. Thank you. A: What can I help you with? B: Do I have any fees to pay? A: As a matter of fact, you do. B: How much? A: You owe $235.13. B: That's unbelievable. A: Will you be paying some of that off today? B:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

好睡眠 Write That Task Down把你的工作写下来 Worrying about tasks you need to do? Get those tasks out of your head and onto your to do list. 还在担心你明天要做的工作?把脑袋里惦记着的工作写下来,制成一份待完成事

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

口语考试题型介绍,同学们在做托福口语备考的时候,对于题型的了解应该不少,因为我们要针对题型来备考练习。 托福口语共有6题,持续时间约20分钟。 【托福口语题型全面介绍】第一题和

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语