01.01.对话.1.购物狂 Look at the catalogue,John. I think I want to get this red blouse看这本目录,我想买这件红色的衬衫。 Don't you have one like this in blue? 你不是有一件蓝色的跟这件相似? Yah, but it doesn't have

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

欢迎来到北京 welcome to beijing 我能帮你什么吗? can i help you 你先请 after you 谢谢 thank you 不用谢 you are welcome 对不起 i am sorry 没关系 it is all right 你可以乘坐出租车去火车站 you can take taxi to the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you have any apples in stock today? Are they sweet? Two kilograms of tomatoes, please. How much is the cucumber? How much is a kilo? I need a kilo of smoked turkey. This meat is too fatty. Is there high-quality rice here? Is the scale accurate?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello,this is Tom. Could I talk to Mr.Brown? May I ask who is calling,please? Hang on a moment,please. I'm sorry. He is not in. I have to go. Thank you for calling. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. The line is busy. There is a lot of backgroun

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello, hello. Is that Ted speaking? Yes, can you hear clearly? No, what's wrong with your phone? I can't receive the signal as usual. Then I'll hang up and text you later. Okay.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Could you come and help me mend the computer, Neel? What's wrong with it? I can't log on the internet again. Let me see. Did you change anything on your computer? No, never. What kind of anti-virus software do you use? I don't have this kind of softw

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: What do you want, Ressie? W: A cup of coffee and an apple pie. How about you? M: I don't want coffee. I'd like some orange juice. W: Why don't you drink coffee? M: I don't like coffee in this cafe. W: It does taste weird. M: Most people think so.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Our apartment management service is good. The apartment management service is not good. Their charge is too high. Could you send someone to repair it? Could you work out a solution as soon as possible? I really appreciate your help. I'm here to talk

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

James. Yes. Could you please come over here? Sure. This lamp doesn't work. Can you fix it? Is the electricity working? Yes. There is nothing wrong with the bulb. Maybe I've got to buy a new one.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Fill it up,please. Premium or regular,Madam? Premium,please. Could you check my tyres,too? I think they need air. No problem,Madam. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well? I don't think so. It's brand-new. Should I clean the wind shield for

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Fill it up,please. Is it all right to park here? My car broke down. My engine is making strange noises. My battery is dead. I have a flat tyre. I've run out of gas. I need a tow truck. When will it be ready? I need a car wash.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good morning. Morning. What would you like for breakfast? I'm not quite hungry now. Let me think for a while. Come on. We are going to be late. Ok,Ok. Toast and egg. Milk? No.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I want to study abroad. I'll come back as soon as I get my degree. I want to apply for the MBA in your university. I'd like to know whether or not I'm qualified for this major. Could you tell me which majors in your university are available for inter

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What kind of music do you like best? Do you like BeiJing Opera? Do you enjoy the play? What kind of concert is it? He doesn't sing anything meaningful. That song drives me crazy. I have no ear for music. What kind of musical instrument can you play?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'd like to subscribe. Do you carry the Wall Street journal? My paper has been arriving late. Is the news in the paper reliable? Which magazine do you like best? Do you know the circulation of this magazine? Do you like reading? I've read a lot of bo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

You look very nervous, Joe. Relax! I can't. You know this is my first blind date. My heart is beating very quickly. Then take a deep breath or go out to get some fresh air. It's useless. Actually you don't have to be so nervous. You look great today

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I like it. I love my motherland. I'm into collecting stamps. I'm very partial to sweet food. I prefer tea to coffee. I hate it. That's enough. Please leave me alone. You're a pain in the neck. It's disgusting. I can't bear him.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What's up? You sound a little down in the dumps? I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn! Calm down. Shouting won't help. He is really outrageous! What happened? I went back home last night,you know,tired as a dog. So I took a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What a surprise! You scared me! It can't be true! Who would have thought? I could hardly believe my ears. Are you serious? Wow! Great! It's very exciting! I'm too nervous to say a word.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

How are you doing? I haven't seen you in years. May I introduce myself? Are you Mr.Adams? I'd like to introduce Mr.Brown. I'd like you to meet my friend,Jean. Glad to meet you! I've heard so much about you. I believe we've met before.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句