【Trancript】 How can I get there? A: Hello, this is Lucy from ABC Company. Is this Monica? B:Yes, it is. A:I am calling to inform you that we have arranged an interview for this accountant position at 2 PM this Thursday afternoon. Please come on t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

I wish we didnt need cosmetics. We spend so much time and money on them. And for what? We take them off at night, only to put them all on again in the morning. If you think about it. theyre amazingly expensive. Why does a lipstick or a small tube of

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

Mining giant Rio Tinto says the jailing of four employees, including Australian Stern Hu won't affect its relationship with China. Hu and three colleagues were found guilty of commercial spying and bribery yesterday. Stern Hu's received a 10-year sen

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2010年

1. A top South Carolina Republican leader is calling on Governor Mark Sanford to resign. The governor returned Wednesday from an international trip to see his mistress in Argentina. The affair has been going on for a year. 2. Farrah Fawcett has died

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(六)月

Yang Ling wants to visit Su Hai's new home. 杨玲想去参观苏海的新家。 How do I get to your home, Su Hai? 苏海,我怎么才能到你家? You can take the metro. You can get on the metro at Park Station and get off at City Library Stat

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Which train do I take to the Fifth Circle? 到五环我应该坐哪一列车? Take the uptown C train and get off at the sixth station. 坐开往郊区的C线列车,在第六站下车。 Where can I get the train? 我在哪里可以坐到车呢?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

By Bill Gasperini Police say over a dozen heavily-armed men and women stormed into a school just as students and teachers entered the building on the first day of classes in the new school year. There

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

We are talking now to Dr. Michio Kaku, our friend from City University of New York, Physicist. Just as important, you have friends and family in Japan, you've been in contact with them? That's right. We tried to call them on the telephone. And they t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

1. 4 passengers are dead and more than 16 injured after a metro north commuter train ran out the track in Bronx Sunday morning. Some passengers say the train may have been driving too fast around the so-called Devil's curve. 2. Fast and Furious actor

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十二月)

This is AP News Minute. Divers have retrieved the second black box from the Air-Asia jet that crashed 2 weeks ago. Cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder will provide information into just what brought down flight 8501. 48 bodies of the 162

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(一)月

The massive New York City public transit system has stepped up security measures after two suicide bombings in Moscow's underground train system killed at least 39 people. The police department says there has been no specific threat against the city'

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年4月

A massive man hunt is under way for a key suspect in the Brussels bombings as more details emerge about the two of the suicide bombers. Belguims' chief prosecutor has named brothers as two of the men responsible for the attacks that killed 31 people

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2016年

The Australian teenager who was shot during the Paris terrorist attacks has spoken of the ordeal. Emma Parkinson was only meters from the stage of the Bataclan Concert Hall when gunmen opened fire. The 19-year-old told 60 Minutes last night she was s

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

Anita: Well, Todd, since you've asked me about San Francisco, tell me, have you ever been to Prague? Todd: I have been to Prague. Actually, I lived in Prague for about a week, or two weeks. Anita: OK. Todd: A long time ago. Anita: Wow. Todd: Right ou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Topic 1-New rules grant schools no responsibility for students' safety outside campus The city of Kunming has released a new set of regulations on student safety. One of the rules saying schools won't be responsible for students' safety on the way to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Blasts Cause Massive Hunt in London 伦敦地铁连环爆炸死伤惨重 After the chaos of the morning when police tried to get those injured to the hospital, and bring an end to the pandemonium , th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

Topic 1 - New Guidelines on Online Cab Hailing Service in Beijing New rules on cab hailing apps in four first tier cities are kicking up a lot fuss for many netizens who argue that these new regulations will mean increased prices for cabs received us

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Visiting Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has announced plans to set up new Chinese-backed infrastructure in Brazil to produce trains for the Rio de Janeiro metro. He made the announcement at the opening of exhibition displaying 3 Chinese-manufactured trai

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Warwick Avenue 沃里克大街 When I get to Warwick Avenue 当我到了沃里克大街的时候 meet me by the entrance of the tube 在地铁的入口处与我碰面 we can talk things over a little time 只需要一点时间我们就能把话说清楚

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Topic1-Shanghai Plan to Cover Venture Capital Firms' Losses The Shanghai government has issued a plan to compensate venture capital firms for their loss, in a bid to encourage innovation. It has been criticized by professional investors as violating

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议