Advantages of Trying New Things It is widely accepted that one is more likely to succeed at things he already knows how to do well.However,to limit ourselves to doing only those things we are good at will make us miss many opportunities to develop ot

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

The Moonlight Clan Nowadays, more and more people, especially the young are joining in the army of the moonlight clan. These people exhaust their earnings every month without any savings. Many people think this is a fashionable life style, while more

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Learn to Be Grateful Nowadays, quite a few college students lack conciousness of being grateful. They turn to take such things for granted, as parents supporting them, teachers helping them, and waiters serving them. They are even mean to say Thank y

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

38.Internet and Privacy Internet has penetrated into all the aspects of our life and work. We can study and work by it. We can find a job by it. We can communicate by it. We can entertain by it. We can buy and sell by it. We can do almost everything

Does e-mail make people get closer or drift apart? Nowadays, more and more people are exchanging a great variety of imformation by using electronic mails instead of traditional ways of mailing letters. Some people think that e-mail makes relationship

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Parental Hopes and Personal Ideals All parents hope their children will have a bright future. However, parents expectations for their children are not always in accordance with their childrens personal ideals, and sometimes they are even conflicting

The Popularity of Blog In recent years,blog has become very popular.More and more people have created their own blogs and often visit others' blogs.They use blog to review their inner voice or collcet and share thoughts and things they find interesti

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Travel alone or travel with a companion When it comes to a traveling way, different people will offer different opinions. Some people like to travel alone, while others prefer to travel with a companion. Of course every one has different consideratio

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

A Witness of a Theft Incident Yesterday, I witnessed a theft incident on my way home. The thief was so rampant that it left me a very deep impression. It was in the rush hour, when many people were buying tickets at the subway station. A woman took h

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How to adapt youself to college life There are obvious differences between high school life and college life. First,college students will live in the dormitory with classmates who come from various places, and who may have different living habits. Se

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

In colleges and universities, the phenomenon of students skipping classes is not unusual. There are often some students who skip those classes for feeling unwell or other private reasons. Besides, still some students dont go to class without any reas

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Will network classrooms replace traditional classrooms? With the popular visitation of the internet, network classrooms are gaining more and more popularity. As a new teaching pattern, network classrooms have become an effective compliment to traditi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Is Good Appearance More Important than Capability? Old people often tell the young, Dont judge a person by his appearance, meaning capability is more important than appearance. However, nowadays, with more interviewers putting emphasis on looks and t

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How to make full use of reference books? Nowadays reference books have become a problem of great concern for both teachers and students. There are many kinds of reference books available in the book market. A smarter use of these books is certainly b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Machine Translation and Human Translation In recent years, all kinds of electronic dictionaries and translation software have been developed. With the development of technology,these electronic dictionaries and software can help us translate not only

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Should Class Attendance Be Required? Nowadays required class attendance is very common at colleges and universities. Most people take it for granted that students should attend all the classes required by school. However still some others do not agre

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Campus Lectures Nowadays more and more lectures are held on college campuses. These lectures are usually on different topics,such as arts,life, psycology,the economy,world issues. Lectures have become an important part of college campus life. Undoubt

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

How should college students relieve pressure? Todays college students face many pressures, mainly from parents expectation, study, economy, employment and all kinds of competition. Although pressure, to some extent, can provide motivation, overdue pr

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

COLLEGE STUDENTS SHOULD ATTEND PHYSICAL EXERCISE Physical exercise is a necessary part of college life. However, still some college students do not like to attend sports activities, they think those activities waste their time and influence their stu

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

I am a freshman of Lianhe University, majoring in Applied Physics. I am writing in the hope that I may obtain a bank loan to support my study in Applied Physics for the following four years. My parents are both laid-off workers, so its beyond their p

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇