The giant panda has roamed the mountains of China for thousands of years. But recently it is teeter ed on the brink of enstinc, extinction. Now thanks to old-fashioned care and modern medicine in Chin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

They're cute, playful, cuddly, but apparently, not so passionate, so researchers in China have found a way to get male pandas to put down their bamboo, get out of their trees and get in the mood. We videotape pandas who mate successfully and play tha

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语三年级上册(三起)

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语三年级上册(三起)

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语三年级上册(三起)

Panda Express-Work-Success Story 熊猫快餐-工作-成功故事 Panda Express rhymes with Federal Express,but Panda does not send your mail packages around the world,and neither is FedEx a government agency.Panda Express is found in shopping malls,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Some circus numbers are all about deception, like magic tricks and gravity-defying acrobatics. Paying to take a photo with what is supposed to be an exotic animal is not one of those things. 一些马戏团玩的把戏全是骗人的,比如魔术、反

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

After touring France, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Germany and nearly 100 exhibitions since 2008, the 1,600 paper-mache panda sculptures by French artist Paulo Grangeon will make their conservation statement in Hong Kong for the first time. 图

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

One of the new pandas at Edinburgh Zoo, enjoying a snack of bamboo shoots. This is a new Listen to English podcast, the first for a very long time. No, I am not dead, as some of you seem to think. Nor am I ill, nor have I run away to the Caribbean wi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A public court hearing recently took place in village in rural Sichuan province, observed by nearly all the area's residents. 近日,一场法庭听证会在四川省的农村举行,该地区几乎所有的居民都前往旁听。 The hearing con

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

K-Pop hit Gangnam Style continues to make waves around the world. South Korean singer Psys viralsensationhas compelled people from all over to ape and parodyhis hit video - in particular his horse-riding dance move. Now even pandas are in on it - and

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

When theyre not making sweet love in the zoo or dodging poachers in the wild, giant pandas sit around and munch on bamboo. Their metabolic ability to take it easy has long baffled scientists. 除了在动物园里交配以及在野外躲避偷猎者,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When it comes to pandas, you probably thought things were strictly black and white. 一提到大熊猫,你可能会以为只有黑色和白色。 But meet Qi Zai, an extremely rare brown and white panda whose colourful appearance has left scientist

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Science and technology: Panda genetics 科技:熊猫遗传学 Hey dude. Give me six! 嘿,伙计。用六指击个掌吧! Two strange mammals illuminate the process of natural selection. 两种不同的哺乳动物阐明自然选择的过程。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

He and his colleagues noted parallel changes in the genes for three digestive enzymes whose job is to liberate two particular amino acids, lysine and arginine, from proteins. 他的团队发现三种消化酶基因相似的改变,这些消化酶的作

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

The birth of tiny panda cubs - seen live on television for the first time - was expected to captivate viewers in China. 在电视上首次直播小熊猫幼崽的出生过程,肯定会吸引中国的很多观众。 But fans of the endangered animal

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Baby pandas get even cuter when you put them in baskets. 被装在篮子里的熊猫宝宝们更萌哦。 Ten giant panda cubs were born this year at the Ya'an Bifengxia Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center in China's Sichuan province. 今年,十

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I hate allergies. Oh, thank you. Ahh... 我讨厌过敏。哦,谢谢你。啊啊... What? This can't be. Oh, my! Pan! Panda! Panda, you gotta see this! Oh, sorry, dude. Panda, t-the achoo! The sneeze, they filmed it!Huh? 啥?这不可能。哦,我

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

Come on, panda. You can do this. 上吧,熊猫,你可以办到的。 Uh, 'scuse me. 抱歉,借过一下。 Panda! Over here! Panda! 熊猫!在这里!熊猫! Girl be selling sunshine. Girl be selling sunshine. Looking so fine. 气质阳光的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏中熊猫拥有二次弹跳,翻越及短暂腾空的能力(需要消耗能量),还能购买道具用物品攻击障碍物。看我如何飞闪腾挪! 操作方法:游戏

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏