Telephone calls Useful sentences Good morning, this is Sunshine Mutter, may I help you? You have reached the office of Perl, electronic technology cooperation. Hello, overseas sales department Marry speaking? Who would you like to speak with? The na

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际高手

Advertising and marketing Useful sentences Advertising What do you want to convey in the advertisement? I will draw an advertising lift for the new production. A picture gives better impression than just diagram. We have to cut down our advertising

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 商务交际高手

1. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30p

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

[00:03.81]economic fluctuation :经济波动 [00:06.52]inflation :n.通货膨胀 [00:08.38]lagging indicator :落后指标 [00:10.70]optimistic :a.乐观的 [00:12.71]outlook :n.展望 [00:14.46]recession :n.景气衰退 [00:16.32]recovery :n.复苏

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语分类核心1000词汇

6 引路串词 3句英文任你选 You must be tired after your long flight. 经过长途飞行,你一定很累了。 Our car is out in the parking lot. Right this way, please. 我们的车就在外边停车场,请这边走。 The driver is just

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

6 引路串词 3句英文任你选 You must be tired after your long flight. 经过长途飞行,你一定很累了。 Our car is out in the parking lot. Right this way, please. 我们的车就在外边停车场,请这边走。 The driver is just

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on acco

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1 表明来意 3句英文任你选 I'm here to see Paul Lee, Director of Design. 我来见设计部主管保罗李。 I just dropped in to say hello. 我是顺便来看看你。 I've made an appointment to see the general manager Mr. Wilson at ten o'

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

写英语商务邮件往往比说说英语简单:你不必担心发音,并且你可以慢慢地修改你的信件内容。但是写的时候却需要记得几项规则。这儿有一些建议可以保证你的邮件给人留下好印象。 1. Kno

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Jeremy White, head of Product development, has called a follow-up meeting with the heads of various departments to discuss a project that was proposed the previous month. Jeremy: Well, everyone, I had a meeting with the V.P.yesterday, and he wants to

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

邮件沟通较之面对面交流的一大优势在于,你可以借助一切力量使得你撰写的邮件准确无误得表达你的意图,而不必担心发音不标准或语法错误等让人尴尬的掉链子情况发生。 但往往人们忽视

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

三、慎重处理合同的关键细目实践证明,英译合同中容易出现差错的地方,一般来说,不是大的陈述性条款。而恰恰是一些关键的细目.比如:金钱、时间、数量等。为了避免出差错,在英译

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear Mr. / Ms, Thank you for your letter No. A-3 of 6th May, offering us 6 UI-4 Viewdatas. We have passed it on to our Technical Department for their consideration. We shall reply as soon as possible. Yours faithfully 中文参考: 尊敬的先生/小

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

abandonment charge 背弃 费用 absolute par of exchange 绝对 外汇 平价 abritrage rate 套汇 汇率 above par 超过 票面 价值 acceptance commission 承兑 手续费 acceptance fee 认付费 acceptance for honor 参加 承兑 acceptance house 期票 承兑行 acceptor for ho

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。 We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market. 我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。 We'll let you have the official offer

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. I cant miss the ten oclock train. Im going to Beijing on business. 2. Im sure its with the boss again this time. 3. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. 4. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

2. Listening You are going to hear an extract from a meeting between Anna. Brian and Pete, the three partners of Softsys, a small company supplying business software. The company was established two y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In our jobs, we may have occasions to communicate with people in other countries or from other cultures.Whether we are buying, selling, consulting, or simply trying to obtain informatoin, we will need to get across ideas to an audience we are not use

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Jack: I would appreciate it very much if you could arrange for me a meeting with your delegation leaders. You see, it's my sincere desire to establish business relations with these corporations. Wang: Certainly. I think it's also their hope to start

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Jim ONeill, the Treasury minister and former Goldman Sachs chief economist, could quit the government over Theresa Mays new approach to China exposed by her handling of plans for a new Hinkley Point nuclear plant. 英国首相特里萨?梅(Theresa Ma

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻