We do what we have to do so that we can do what we want to do. 我们做了我们必须做的,所以才能做我们想做的。《伟大辩手》 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.05

A: What can I help you with today? B: I would like to make a deposit. A: Will that be cash or check? B: I'm depositing a check. A: Could you sign the back of the check, please? B: All right. Here you go. A: Would you like any cash back? B: That would

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

A: I'd like to get your store credit card. B: Here's the application form. A: I'm finished. Here's the form. B: Thank you. Now if you'll just give me a credit card. A: Here's my VISA. B: Thank you.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Good night,Gorilla. Good night,Elephant. Good night,Lion. Good night,Hyena. Good night,Giraffe. Good night,Armadillo.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

He was talking on the phone. The phone was on the table in the dining room. He was talking to his friend. They were talking about the weather. It was raining. There was a knock on his door. Someone was knocking on his door. He went to the door. He op

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

She offered her car to her brother. He said he would think about it. Let me think about it, he said. She called him up a week later. Do you want my car for free? she asked. He said, I'm thinking about it. She asked, How long do you have to think abou

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

It was late at night. The plane flew through the air. It flew through the air very fast. It flew through the air at 500 miles per hour. Five hundred miles per hour is very fast. A train does not go 500 miles per hour. A bus does not go 500 miles per

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Peggy went to church every Sunday. She loved to go to church. At church she was with her family and friends. At church she was with the saints. She was with the angels. And most of all, Peggy was with God. She always talked to God in church. She alwa

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Tom was a black cat. He was a house cat. He never went outside. He was kept well fed. Tom always got attention. He was a spoiled cat. Tom was sleeping. He heard a sound. It came from the window. He stood on his four legs. He meowed. He went to the wi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Jason Parker was looking for a job. He had applied to ten positions. Still, no one was hiring him. He didn't understand why no place wanted him. Jason had a positive and confident personality. His references proved he was reliable. He couldn't see an

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Liz Adams had spent all day glued to her radio. Her favorite band was playing a show soon. A station was giving away free tickets. Liz was determined to win a pair. From six in the morning till midnight, Liz listened to the station non-stop. This wen

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

George and his friends went to the park. They first went on the swings. Everyone stared at them. They are already in college. They wanted to feel young again. A parent tapped George on the shoulder. It was a mother. She asked George to get off. Georg

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Donna's birthday was coming up. Her friends asked her what she wanted. Donna said to get her nothing. She did not want to owe them anything. Her parents asked her what she wanted. Donna told them not to get her anything. Are you sure? her mom asked.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

America is so big. It has 50 states. Some states are bigger than other countries. Texas is the biggest state in America. Texas itself is bigger than France. People sometimes consider states as countries because they are so different. Even cities can

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Josh won the lottery. He is now a millionaire. He couldn't believe it. He could buy so many things now. First, he paid off his student loans. He was finally free of debt. He then bought a ticket to Hawaii. He also bought tickets for his best friends.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

很多考生都认为自己跟不上雅思听力速度,对于需要大量时间来练习的雅思听力考试而言,锻炼雅思听力速度是一个必要的过程。那么该如何提高雅思听力速度呢?下面为大家介绍一些相关的方

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: How are you doing today? B: Very well. Thank you. A: What can I help you with? B: Do I have any fees to pay? A: As a matter of fact, you do. B: How much? A: You owe $235.13. B: That's unbelievable. A: Will you be paying some of that off today? B:

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 在银行-At the Bank

考生在准备雅思考试的听力部分时,一定要把听力水平的提高和技巧的运用结合起来。技巧的运用可以通过课堂的学习迅速掌握,但听力水平的提高是长期努力的结果,非一朝一夕所能达到。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语