I am practicing drawing. I practice drawing every Saturday and Sunday. My teacher shows me new things. I know how to draw people, animals, and objects now. I always want to get better, so I practice every day. My parents always tell me that I am a go

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Kimberly walks outside. She likes looking at her neighborhood. She also likes the fresh air. She bumps into someone. She looks at him. It is an old friend! He smiles. He says he likes the fresh air, too. They hug. They talk about their memories. They

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

I drive my car. It suddenly stops. I go outside to see what is wrong. It's a flat tire! I need to call a tow truck service, but I do not have my phone with me. I see another car coming. I ask the driver if I could borrow his phone. He says, Of course

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Linda loves the park. There is so much to do. First, she looks at the sky. One cloud looks like a dog. Another cloud looks like a sheep. Later, she feeds the ducks. They are hungry. Linda throws bread crumbs. The ducks enjoy the food. Finally, Linda

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

I am a new student in school. I tell the class about myself. I am from Canada, but now I live in Nevada. I live with my mom, dad, and brother. My brother is five years younger than me. Music is very important to me. I like to sing and dance. I also p

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Jill and Jodi are twins. They look the same. But they act differently. Jill likes sports. She is good at basketball and golf. She is also loud. She talks all day. Jodi likes reading. She can read 300 pages a day. She is also quiet. She does not like

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

The book is in the library. Jodi goes to the library. She wants to borrow it. She uses her card to check it out. She takes the book back home. She sits on the couch. She reads the first page. It is good. She reads twenty more pages. It is not that go

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

He dreamed a lot. He had good dreams. He had bad dreams. Sometimes, he had strange dreams. He dreamed he was a cowboy. He rode a horse and gunned down bandits. He dreamed of being an astronaut. He orbited the earth in a spaceship with zero gravity. T

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

He was from Tennessee, but he did not want to stay there. He traveled all around. He left at the age of eighteen. He had no money. He had no car. He hitch-hiked to California. His family could not stop him because he was an adult. It was his dream to

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

It was a nice sunny day. He was at his aunt's house. His cousins were there, too. He was feeling bored. There was nothing to do. He looked around the house. He saw a Frisbee on the floor. He picked it up. He loved playing Frisbee. It was a fun and si

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

She was standing on the sidewalk. He stood in front of her. I have to go home, she said. She walked past him. He followed her. He wanted to talk to her. She did not know him. She did not want to talk to strangers. I know you, he said to her. She stop

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

He liked her. He liked her smile. He liked her voice. He liked her hair. He liked her nature. She did not know that he liked her. She did not know him. He was a stranger to her. It did not matter for him. He wanted to talk to her. He waited for the r

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

He exercised every day. He lifted weights. He ran on the track. He rode his bicycle everywhere. He did pull-ups and push-ups. He did sit-ups and crunches. He loved being in shape. It felt great. He felt powerful. He felt vital. He felt fast. He felt

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Spike was a friendly dog. He was obedient. Spike did as he was told. He only barked when threatened. He never bit anybody. Spike liked playing catch. Spike ran after the ball when it was thrown. Spike returned the ball to his owner's hand. Spike had

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Annie Hall is 5'1. She weighs a little less than 110 pounds. Although she is twenty, she looks more like a twelve-year-old. Annie has an unexpected talent. She is a national champion at hot dog eating competitions. These competitions take place in ca

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Adrian Gonzalez was very tall. He also had huge muscles. It was clear he was a big strong man. However, this big strong man had a big fear. He was scared of the dentist. He had avoided the dentist for ten years. Adrian wanted to keep avoiding it for

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Jackie Davis had never owned a pet. She had always wanted one. She decided to go to the pet store. She bought a fish. This should be pretty easy to take care of, she thought. The fish died after one week. The water must have been dirty! Jackie said.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Chris Miller hated his college life. He was very fat. All his classmates made fun of him. It was hard for him to lose weight. People wouldn't stop laughing at him. After he graduated, he finally had time to go to the gym. He worked out every day. Eve

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Joseph had a new job. He was a security guard for his favorite band. He thought it would be the best job ever. He would get to listen to the band play every night. He would even get paid for it! Joseph quit the job after the first night. He was walki

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Mr. and Mrs. Green were new parents. Their baby was born two months before. For two months, they hadn't gotten any sleep. The baby took up every minute of their days. They needed a break from parenting. We're going to go crazy, said Mr. Green. Mr. Gr

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4