Are u trying to get everything done? To many of us live our lives as if the secret purpose is to somehow get everything done.We stay up late,get up early,avoid having fun,and keep our loved ones waiting.Sadly,so many of us put off our lived ones so l

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Feeling of Youth No young man believes he shall ever die. It was a saying of my brother's, and a fine one. There is a feeling of Eternity in youth, which makes us amend for everything. To be young is to be as one of the Immortal Gods. One half of tim

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

President Bush's Christmas Address Thank you all. Thank you very much. With the lighting of the National Christmas Tree, we observe one of the great traditions of our nation's capital. And throughout the Christmas season, we recall that God's love is

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Not Being Grateful Without Missing All of us have read thrilling stories in which the hero had only a limited and specified time to live. Sometimes it was as long as a year; sometimes as short as twenty-four hours, but always we were interested in di

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

爱无止境 Love without Measure Freda Bright says, Only in opera do people die of love. Its true. You really cant love somebody to death. Ive known people to die from no love, but Ive never known anyone to be loved to death. We just cant love one a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Happiness Will Come Again Are you aware that everything in our life always seemingly imitate each other? The things you encountered today appeared to have happened before ,only the trivial details were somewhat different . Take , the scene of love ,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

A Glass of Milk However, he lost his nerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead of a meal he asked for a drink of water. She thought he looked hungry so she brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, How much

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

ELYSEE PALACE The Elysee Palace in France enjoys equal popularity in the world with the Buckingham Palace in the United Kingdom, the Kremlin in Russia as well as the White House in the U.S.A. It is the residence of the president of the French Republi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

A Humble Gift It is the last day of the school year and I stand empty-handed with no gift to give you. It isn't that I haven't tried to think of something thoughtful and kind-quite the contrary. For months, I have combed catalogs, browsed specialty s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Storms Always Give Way to the Sun 阳光总在风雨后 What is the secret ingredient of tough people that enanble them to succeed? Why do they survive the tough times when others are overcome by them? why do they win when others lose, why do they so

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Nothing to sell and Nothing to It's been said that everyone lives by selling something. In the light of this statement, teachers live by selling their knowledge, philosophers by selling wisdom and priests by selling spiritual comfort. Though it may b

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Born to Win---生而为赢 Each human being is born as something new, something that never existed before. Each is born with the capacity to win at life. Each person has a unique way of seeing, hearing, touching, tasting and thinking. Each has his or

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Idleness , Bad Habit There are some that profess Idleness in its full dignity, who call themselves the Idle, who boast2 that they do nothing, and thank their stars that they have nothing to do; who sleep every night till they can sleep no longer, and

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Good Advice to Help You Live Happily It is Okay to Make Mistakes Making mistakes is something we all do, and I am still a fine and worthwhile person when I make them. There is no reason for me to get upset when I make a mistake. I am trying, and if I

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

The smile I was sure that I was to be killed. I became terribly nervous. I fumbled in my pockets to see if there were any cigarettes, which had escaped their search. I found one and because of my shaking hands, I could barely get it to my lips. But I

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Net Aroma: E-mail tries out a sense of smell You could soon be able to spice up your e-mails with your favourite perfume. UK net provider Telewest Broadband is testing a system to let people to send aromatic e-mails over the internet. It has develope

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Three types of parents It is universally true that all parents in the world love their children .However , as parents' views of life vary ,they show their love in different ways .Generally speaking ,parents can be classified into three types,the mona

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

[00:05.32]chat:v./n.聊天,闲谈 [00:07.15]cheat:v.骗取,行骗;n.骗子 [00:09.00]chess:n.棋,国际象棋 [00:10.94]chew:v.咀嚼;认真考虑 [00:12.79]chin:n.下颏,下巴 [00:14.64]china:n.瓷器,瓷料 [00:16.55]chip:n.屑片,碎

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

[00:05.32]glimpse:n.一瞥,一看;模糊的感觉;些微;v.瞥见 [00:07.33]glorious:a.光荣的,辉煌的,壮丽的,极好的 [00:09.47]glow:vi.发热,发光;容光焕发;n.灼热;光辉;脸红,兴高采烈 [00:11.38]grab:v

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级

[00:05.32]behave:vi.表现,举止;听话;运转;起作用;vt.使守规矩;使表现得 [00:07.28]boundary:n.分界线,边界;界限,范围 [00:09.21]brilliant:a.光辉的,明亮的;卓越的;技艺高超的 [00:11.12]burden:n.重

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 开动右脑记单词--四级