Have you ever been treated for a heart condition, or for a prolonged illness such as diabetes, liver disease or kidney disease? 你有没有因为心脏情况接受过治疗?或者因为糖尿病, 肝病和肾脏病这些慢性疾病而接受过治

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

I'll treat the infection by putting medication in the tooth with a temporary filling until your next appointment. 在牙齿里放上药物进行治疗。至下次预约治疗之前先暂时填补上。 Will the tooth be alright? 那么牙齿行吗?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part sixteen 第十六章 Dental Implants 牙齿种植 Dental implants are the modern method for replacing missing teeth. 牙齿种植是解决牙齿缺失问题的现代方法。 Dental implants solve many problems associated with removable dentures

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

15 New Dentures 第十五章 新假牙 I know that you'll be happy with your new dentures. They look very natural. 我想你会喜欢你的新假牙的,看起来像真的一样, They look like your natural teeth. 就像你原来的真牙一样。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Do the bands cut the gums or the cheeks? 带环会不会损伤牙龈或者脸颊? Sometimes they do, but it's not a big problem if you're careful. 有时会,但是若是小心的话就不是个大问题。 How long will it take to finish his trea

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Is it necessary to have cavities in the baby teeth repaired? 乳牙蛀成了洞还有必要补上吗? If the baby teeth are going to fall out, I don't think that it matters if they become decayed. 如果乳牙是要脱落的,我想蛀了也没有关

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Part ten 第十章 Periodontal Treatment 牙周的治疗 Good morning. How are you today? 早安,今天好吗? Just fine, except that my gums are sore. I've noticed that they bleed when I brush my teeth. 不错,只是牙龈还痛,我发现刷牙

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Can you show me, Doctor? 医生,能指给我看吗? Surely, please watch me in the hand mirror. I'll reach under the gum with a measuringinstrument. 完全可以,请看手镜里我是怎样做的,我要用计量用具捅到牙龈底下。 I'l

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 口腔临床英语对话

Habitat - a location which has a suitable environment for an organism to live in. Caves are natural habitats for bats, trees for birds; oral surfaces and crevices, for some bacteria. Haemostasis - the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Junctional epithelium - the epithelium which seals the base of the gingival sulcus against the tooth. Keratan sulphate - a glycosaminoglycan found in cartilage, with chondroitin sulphate. Keratin - a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Macrophages - cells derived from monocytes which have the ability to phagocytose foreign particles and dead tissue and to move through tissue, or to remain fixed in one place. There are many macrophag

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Ecological balance - astable balance in the numbers of each species in an ecosystem. In the ecosystem of the mouth this balance is brought about by competition and cooperation between the different or

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Vaccine - a planned exposure to an antigen in order that memory B lymphocytes can retain a memory for it. In practice the organism carrying the antigen is either killed or modified so that it does not

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Microbiology - the study of the microscopic forms of life. Microfilaments - are the smallest filaments of the cytoskeleton. The filaments are made of hundreds of actin molecules, stacked in a line. Th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Nerve growth factor- a cytokine that promotes the growth and repair of sensory nerves and maintenance of sympathetic nerves. Neural crest cells - cells derived from the ectoderm layer in the embryo. T

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Paracrine - cell messengers also called cytokines which are locally acting, produced by neighbouring cells or the extracellular matrix, as distinct from as distinct from endochrine or hormonal messeng

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

pH - a measure of how acid or alkali a solution is. As the pH gets lower, the solution is more acid. At a pH of 7 the solution is neither acid nor alkali. pH is the inverse of the logarithm of the con

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Polymers-large molecules made up of many joined units of a more simple molecule. Examples are polysaccharides and polypeptides. Polypeptides; -chains of amino acids joined by peptide bonds. They are n

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Prostaglandins - are members of a class of hormones known as the eicosanoids. They are released by cells which have been damaged and have a powerful ability to sensitise nerve endings causing tenderne

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Saturated solutions - Salts such as the apatites do not readily become ionized and dissolve in water. When no more ions can dissolve the solution is said to be saturated. The concentration of ions in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语