Can you tell me some interesting things to see in Canada? 能告诉我加拿大有什么有趣的景视吗? Can you tell me some interesting things to see in Canada? 能吿诉我加拿大有什么有趣的景观吗? Sure, apart from the beaches f

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Finding your footing is one thing, finding foot after foot is another. A severed human foot, this latest foot, five different feet. The foot total is now six. Actually it's back down to five. But well get to that. Were talking about feet in shoes, li

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Todd: Steve, I have a friend who wants to go study in Canada. What's the best way for a student to get into a Canadian University? 托德:史蒂夫,我有个朋友想去加拿大学习。学生进入加拿大大学的最好方法是什么? Stev

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

I hear Canada is very mountainous. 我听说加拿大是个多山的国家。 Yes. In the west are the famous Rocky Mountains. 是的,西部有著名的落基山脉。 What about the middle of Canada? 加拿大中部如何? The central provinces

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

(GENEVA,Reuters) Canadian Tire Corporation lost a battle for a web page called crappytire.com. (路透社日内瓦电)加拿大轮胎公司在争取crappytire.com这个网页的争夺战中打了败仗。 A judge said Canadian Tire could not clai

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Canada Day is on July the 1st every year. Canadians all around the world celebrate the day when their nation became a country on July 1, 1867. Today, it is a federal national holiday. Many Canadians call it Canadas birthday. Canada Day recognizes the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Two Canadian mining companies are merging to become the world's third-largest gold mining company. Goldcorp and Glamis Gold will become a single company named Goldcorp worth about $21.3 billion. (The largest gold mining company, Barrick Gold, is als

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2006

US, Canada, Mexico Agree to Forge Closer Ties In a joint statement released after their formal meeting on the campus of Baylor University in Waco , the three leaders announced the creation of the Secu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

Mexico, Canada Blame US for Unfairness in Trade 墨西哥与加拿大共同指责美国在贸易上的不公平 Boosting Mexican-Canadian trade and strong support for the North America Free Trade Agre

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

AS IT IS 2015-10-21 'Trudeaumania' Returns to Canada 加拿大前总理皮埃尔特鲁多之子当选加拿大总理 Tonight we'll dispense with the formalities. I'd like to toast the future prime minister of Canada: to Justin Pierre Trudeau. America

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A group of five Canadian journalists visited Southwest Chinas Tibet Autonomous Region at the invitation of Information Office of Chinas State Council. The week long visit started last Sunday and will end today. During their stay in Tibet, the group h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年07月

Ivan Duque, a conservative who opposes parts of the peace agreement between Colombias government and the FARC guerrilla group, won the countrys presidential election. 保守派人士伊万杜凯(Ivn Duque)赢得了哥伦比亚的总统选举,他反对

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

By CCTV correspondent Kristiaan Yeo Extreme cold weather is freezing Canada. In Toronto, the country's largest city, temperatures have dropped to as low as minus 40 with wind-chill. Canada experiences extreme cold. Across the country, Canadians woke

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Finance and economics: Property taxes: Home bias 财经:房产税:本土偏好 A taxing problem for foreign buyers. 外籍买家的房产税难题。 Even in hot markets like Vancouver, property sales normally slow in the summer. 即使温哥华的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

A mail carrier in British Columbia, Canada, has been unable to deliver a package to a house and it's all because of a bear on the prowl. 因为一只熊在房前徘徊,加拿大英属哥伦比亚省一名邮递员没能投递包裹。 Matthew Fane,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

State Security officials in Liaoning province are investigating a Canadian couple, suspected of stealing state secrets. Xinhua news agency identified the two as Kevin Garratt and Julia Dawn Garratt. The Foreign Ministry has said the couple is suspect

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年08月

加拿大小才女:Lights - Drive My Soul Lights,来自加拿大的小女生,也是一个流行歌曲音乐人,她的单曲Drive My Soul曾获得加拿大单曲HOT100的前18名。这个酷爱的音乐的小女生是87年出生的,这个年龄

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Todd: Now, Mike, you're from Canada but you lived in America for a good period of time. 托德:迈克,你来自加拿大,但是在美国生活了很长一段时间。 Mike: Right! 迈克:对! Todd: How would you compare the two counties? 托德

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The majority owner of a Point Grey mansion that was sold earlier this year by Canaccord founder Peter Brown for a record $31.1 million is a student, property records show. 温哥华格雷岬区的一幢豪宅于今年早些时候被一位华裔学生以

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

加拿大歌后Nelly Furtado走起诡谲怪异风Waiting For The Night 加拿大天后Nelly Furtado新歌Waiting For The Night,MV一开场,Nelly便以帅气的小礼帽亮相,MV采用黑白的画面效果,Nelly略带诡异的另类妆容也成为

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲