Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a 1)reservation? Customer: Yes. The reservation is under Lin. Waiter: Very good, Mr. Lin. Do you prefer smoking or non-smoking seating? Customer: Non-smoking, please.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

Betty is at the movies. Usher: Would you mind putting out your cigarette? Betty: I'll just finish smoking this one, OK? Usher: Smoking isn't allowed in movie theaters. Betty: Oh, I'm sorry. 不准吸烟 贝蒂正在看电影。 引座员:请你把烟

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(334) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回来有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 历年高考英语听力

Criticizing a smoker A: John, Ive asked you not to smoke in here! I dont want to see you smoking in my office again. B: Im sorry, Ms. Fairbanks. I wont let it happen again. A: Thats what you said the last time! If you want to smoke, youll have to use

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Lesson 6 Did I tell you you're terrif IC? [00:06.19]我告诉过你,你很棒吗 [00:12.38]This is a story about the new smoking law. [00:15.36]这是一个关于新吸烟法的新闻. [00:18.34]Restaurants have smoking and non-smoking sections now.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Are there any restriction about smoking on the bus? 汽车上有限制吸烟的规定吗? No smoking whatsoever is allowed. 完全禁止吸烟。 I am very allergic to cigarette smoke. 我对香烟过敏。 Is it all right to smoke on the bus? 车上

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

1.有趣的漫画 No Smoking! 禁止吸烟! No Eating! 禁止吃东西! No Drinking! 禁止喝饮料! No Drinking! 禁止喝饮料! No Speaking! 禁止说话! 2.写一写,说一说 3.写一写,画一画 4.本课英语单词: 1.smoke:吸

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字2B

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_7 多少照片? How many photographs? 显然为数不少 A considerable number, apparently. 艾德勒小姐和这位年轻女士 Do Miss Adler and this young female person 一同在照片上吗? appear in these photo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

A:Shawn,how long have you been in China? Shawn,你来中国多久了? B:A bit over 4 months,I guess. 四个多月了,我想 A:Have you noticed any difference between Chinese and Canadian? 有没有

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

Welcome back. Things are quite tense at Tip Top Trading today. 欢迎回来。今天Tip Top Trading的气氛可有点紧张。 Paul, the boss, mistakenly thinks Anna's been smoking on company premises and she's trying to explain herself. 老板保罗误

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Heres a reminder of the phrases she used: Would you mind not doing that please? 下面再来看一下她都用了哪些话:你可不可以不要那样做? Im afraid its against company policy. 恐怕那样有违公司规定。 Im afraid its not p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Do you mind not slurping Denise? 丹尼斯,可以不要咂着嘴喝茶吗? This is thirsty work. 我说这么多话很渴。 Now is everyone clear about what to do if there is a fire alarm? 现在大家都清楚听见火警后该怎么做了吧?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

China Railway Corporation issued new rules last Monday to further tighten up the smoking ban on trains, saying that any passengers who are caught twice violating the ban will be forbidden to purchase any high-speed train tickets across China. 中国铁

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词组是second-hand。 Second-hand指用过的、旧的东西。比如二手车 - a second-hand car; 旧书店,a second-hand bookstore. Second-hand也有间接获得的意思,比如我们的许多知识都是间接获得的,

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Tit for Tat针锋相对An American lady traveling in England some years ago, got into an compartment of a smoking carriage where an Englishman was smoking a pipe. For a short time she sat quietly expecting that the Englishman would stop smoking. But

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Workers at a district council(议会) in eastern England must now clock off(打卡) and back on if they take a cigarette break. Staff at Breckland Council in the eastern English county of Norfolk will no longer be paid for time spent smoking

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Stop beating around the bush . 别拐弯抹角了。 1 beat around the bush 拐弯抹角;旁敲侧击 Don't beat around the bush . Tell me exactly what Jack said . 别拐弯抹角了。实话告诉我杰克说了什么。 Don't beat around the bush ,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

模仿句子:Smoking kills, so far so uncontroversial. But just how far should society go to deter people from doing it? The British government wants to force cigarette companies to remove all branding logos and any other trademarks from their pack

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

if only only 可以用在if之后,按照和它连用的不同时态分别表示希望、愿望或遗憾。 A if only+现在时/will表示希望: If only he comes in time. 但愿他能及时来到。相当于: We hope he will come in time. 我们希

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

中国控制吸烟协会发布了2014年度热播国产影视剧烟草镜头监测结果。电影《一步之遥》因吸烟镜头最多而获脏烟灰缸奖。 请看《中国日报》的报道: The Chinese Association on Tobacco Control announced

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇