First up, a setback for the European Space Agency. Working together with Russia, the ESA is testing its ability to land a spacecraft on Mars. Its scientists are hoping to find out whether life has ever existed there. But the latest lander it sent nam

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年10月

The San Francisco zoo has the largest collection of Magellanic penguins this side of the Equator. More than 50 of them live here at the penguin island. But the most famous were Harry and Pepper. The two male penguins were a couple for more than 6 yea

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: If you're going through a breakup, your heart break, may feel like a physical pain and you're probably right. The sensation of heartbreak might be result of your body instinct to simultaneously s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

NO.2 Autumn in New York《纽约的秋天》 ■ 深夜的街头,威尔喝得醉意熏熏,好朋友约翰紧追其后,颇有些不放心他的举止,并且试图探寻个中原因。这种一问一答显得随意亲切,没有通常在课本中学到的文学意味,值得借鉴。 单词通缉令 1.ringer n. 电话响铃 2.get v. 明白

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

Held my breath as the last wave pulled me under, under. What doesn't kill you makes you so much stronger, stronger. Can you feel this pain, Rushing through these veins, Driving me insane, But I won't break. I won't look back tonight, This is the time

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

All I waited for was a chance to make you understand And tell you these forgotten truths you never thought were real And if the world should turn its back, you know that I'm still here Time won't ever steal my soul, we're not broken So please come ho

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲