嗨,出租车! Hey, Taxi! 你要去哪儿,先生? Where are you going Sir? 请上车吧。 Get in please. 要不要我给你叫辆出租车? Would you like me to call you a taxi? 请送我到这个地址,好吗? Can you take me to this

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

from the inside out 由内而外,从里到外,彻底 You really need to clean your house from the inside out. 你真的应该把你房子从里到外打扫一遍了。 I want to change the company from the inside out. 我想把这个公司由内到

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

Where can I find him?Hey Anna. You looking for Tom?Yes Mr Ingle, I am. 我去哪找他?安娜。你在找汤姆吗?是的,英格尔先生,我在找他。 I saw him a while ago, in a real rage, getting into a taxi. 我刚看到他了,他非常

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Taxi! Get on,please. Where do you want to go? Thanks you! Please hurry! I'm late. Can I get to the Battery Park before 4? All right,Miss. I think we'll get there if there are no delays along the way. How exactly do you figure out the car fare? Accord

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

By the way, how do you charge for taxi fares here? 顺便问问,这里的计程车费怎么算? Just like anywhere else in the world, the fare is calculated by meter. 就像世界其他地方一样,车费是依跳表计算的。 I will pay as m

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Turn here. 在这里转弯。 You missed your turn. 车已过了转弯口。 Can you make a U-turn here? 你可以在这里掉头吗? Let's make a right at the next corner. 在下一个街口右转。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

去国际会展中心 打扰了,我怎么去广州国际会展中心? A: Excuse me, how can I get to the Gumipdhou Intmiatimial Conference amp;Exhibition Center? 打扰了,我怎么去广州国际会展中心? B:Do you mean the new trade

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

经典语境背诵 Taxi driver:Hello, I am a taxi driver. I enjoy talking with my passangers. Every morning I take my son to school. And he enjoys listening to the English programme on the way. One of my passangers once said my son is very clever t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Lesson 43 Expressing Urge 第43课 表达催促 A:Make haste, the taxi's waiting downstairs. A:赶紧点,出租车在楼下等着呢。 B:My luggage is too heavy. I can't move it. B:我的行李太重了,我搬不动。 A:Let me help you! A:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

本杰明突然看见出租车司机的方向盘旁边有一个显示屏。他不知道那是干什么的,于是向出租车司机询问起了这个问题。 Listen Read Learn Benjamin: Excuse me, what's the screen near your steering wheel for? Taxi driver: It's a portable TV. It's a popular thing n

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Free exchange 自由交换 A fare shake 车费的变动 Jacking up prices may not be the only way to balance supply and demand for taxis 提高价格可能并不是满足出租车供需平衡的唯一方法 IT IS a familiar ritual for many: after a l

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Smartphone apps that book taxis have been growing in popularity across many Chinese cities thanks to their convenience, ease of use and promotional offers... But if you are in Suzhou, a major city in Jiangsu province, you might be stuck waiting, afte

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Ride service Uber, which enables users to instantly hail a taxi ride using their smartphone, will allow customers to book trips days or weeks in advance in London, the first European city to get the option. 让用户通过智能手机就能立刻打到

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

介绍: Taxi v.(飞机)在地面滑行 Ladies and gentlemen, our flight is still taxiing, please remain seated. 女士们,先生们,我们的飞机还在滑行中,请保持做好。 Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen. This is the pre-board

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:瑞秋,罗斯 事件:罗斯向瑞秋抱怨自己教新课频频迟到,但决心继续坚持下去。 Rachel: You were 50 minutes late to the class. Did you crawl there? 瑞秋:你上课迟到了50分钟?

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):inform 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:打出租车 语法天地(Grammar Talk):代词的用法

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Zhang Jianfeng, I want to marry you, do you dare to marry me? This love message and a group of pictures posted by a girl in Zhoushan, a small city in Southeast China, became an internet sensation recently. 张剑峰我想嫁给你,我敢嫁你敢娶吗

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):accommodation 口语训练营(Everyday English):国外乘公交车和出租车常用的英语表达 语法天地(Grammar Talk):英语中数词的运用及表达

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语