complement 补充 互为补充的 与相配 complex 由许多部分组成的 复合体 复杂的 complexion 肤色 性质 局面 complicated 复杂的 难懂的 complication 困难 难题 并发症 compliment 赞美的 comply 尊从 服从 component 组

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

Lily lay back in the soft, green grass of the pasture. White daisies, golden brown-eyed Susans, prickly blue viper's bugloss, and frilly Queen Anne's lace surrounded her. She beckoned to him from what seemed like miles away. He hiked through the gras

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

In Another World Here I am, in China, half way around the world from home. As I look at my clock and calculate the time back home I realize that half a world away, people are busy getting ready for a wedding. The bride is my niece, a person I first m

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

The Fraud Flushed with excitement, Kate stepped into the spatial vestibule and was immediately dazzled by the scene before her. The inlaid marble floor paved the way to a circular staircase rising three levels above her. In a fountain in the center o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

With a greater clarity of the knowledge of the area, we walked from the church a little farther inland to what used to be the post office and the school that our mother attended, the skeletal shells of which were still standing precariously. From the

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

Let's Dress UpIt's Halloween From early childhood getting dressed up is connected with a special pastime in North America, called Halloween. Halloween is celebrated on the last night of October, when the air is crisp and snow is not far off. Every yo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

As the couple exchange wedding vows they will be affirming their love and making a commitment to each other. All the spectators are there to wish them well. As the time approaches, I think back to other family weddings over many years. My older siste

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语15篇背完六级词汇

图片1 position n. 位置,职位.立场,形势vt. 安置,决定的位置 例句:The relay is going to begin and the runners have gotten intoposition on the starting line. 接力赛就要开始了,赛跑运动员已进入起跑线上的位

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 concede vt. 勉强,承认,退让vi. 让步 例句:The candidate conceded that he had lost the national election. 这位候选人承认他已经在全国竞选中失败。 concession n. 让步 例句:Donald said that he could not make

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

一、语言第一位 四、六级写作重点考查考生的英语表达能力。阅卷老师最重视的是语言,考生最需要提高的也是语言。有的同学以为使用一些高难词汇就能取得高分,其实不然。中英文写作都讲究平淡如水、简洁就是美、绚烂之极,归于平淡。 美国作家海明威经常使用小学词汇,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Part I Writing (30 minutes) Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Should One Expect a Reward When Doing a Good Deed? You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below. 1.有人做好事期

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

图片1 officer n.官员,军官,警官,船长 vt. 指挥 例句:The young army officer was promoted to the rank captain. 这个年轻军官被提升为上尉。 official n.官员,公务员 adj. 公务的,官方的,正式的 例句:

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 pray v. 祈祷,恳求,请 例句:They prayed that they would defeat their enemies soon. 他们祈祷很快打败敌人。 prey n. 被掠食者,牺牲者,掠食 vi. 捕食,掠夺,折磨 例句:Strong animals prey upon weaker on

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 couple n.(一)对,(一)双,夫妇 例句:How does the couple get along? 他们两口子相处得怎样? spouse n. 配偶(指夫或妻) 例句:If you focus on the good qualities of your spouse, she will be more loving. 如

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 fragile adj. 易碎的,脆的 例句:Glasses are fragile and must be handled with great care. 玻璃制品易碎,必须小心轻放。 fragments n.碎片,断片,片段 例句:Carry dropped the vase on the floor and it broke into

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 confer vt. 授予(称号、学位等),赠与,把赠与,协议 vi. 协商,交换意见 例句:She will confer with the manager about your suggestion. 她将把你的建议和经理磋商。 conference n. 会议,讨论会,协商

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 sake v. 摇动,摇,颤抖,震动 n. 摇动,摇,颤抖,震动 例句:Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice. 倒果前,先把瓶子摇几下。 quake n. 地震 例句:The ground quaked under my feet. 大地

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

图片1 subjective adj. 主观的,个人的 例句:My wife is writing a paper about subjective idealism. 我妻子正在写一篇关于主观唯心主义的文章。 academy n. (高等)专科院校,学院 例句:The actor won an Academy A

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

第一,四级写作再现反押题的倾向。 之前我们可能会去了解了宏观的大话题,比如社会生活、两代关系、文化教育、网络科技、伦理道德等等这样的话题,这次的考试题目跟这些所谓的预测和

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文