Hello, Susan Help, Roger. How was your “business” lunch? It was alright. Listen, I’m going to bed for a couple of hours. I need to think. Did you talk about important business? Yes, quite import

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

1.look, who it is! Marcos back! 2.Hello! Marco! 3.When did you come back, Marco? 4.I was back a couple of days ago. I wanted to be back with my friends. I cried everyday I was away, you know? 5.Oh, really Marco? 6.Actually, Im taking an exam: the En

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

BONANNA, CAPONE AND SMITH: FAMILY LAWYERS AND FLUERAL DIRECTORS LONDON-CHICAGO-NEWYOURK-PALERMO Mr. John A Berry Flat 3B Trueleigh court, 11 Church Street, 40532 Washdon Dear Mr. Berry, I’m writing

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Most people do their shopping in a supermarket, but for fresh fruit and vegetables, many shoppers prefer an outdoor market. It’s summer, and the stores are full of soft fruit, like strawberries, pea

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

-Passport please! And your landing card. -Here you are, my friend. -Huh! This won’t do! You haven’t written your address in Washdon! -I’m staying in a hotel. -Which hotel are you staying? -I’v

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

I’m now on the football pitch where a seven s sick game has just finished. Dave Rtarding has been playing football. “David, what do you like about the game?” “The main aspects owe for us to co

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Good morning. Here is the nine o'clock news. There has been an escape from Darbridge high-security prison. The prison Warden said that the escape happened after dinner yesterday evening. One of the pr

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

Can you pass the read, please? Annie? And the butter? What did you say, David? I just wanted a bit of bread and butter that’s all. It doesn’t matter. Do you know how many calories there are in a p

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

21 Keeping a diary----recording precious moments It has been a long time since I kept a diary, but I am then thinking more and more about the value of some kind of journal. Although writing daily in a diary is tough, it's good a habit to have, especi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

24 Making judgement Are you the type of person that is quick to judge? I often make the mistake of quickly judging someone. You've probably heard the expression, Don't judge a book by its cover. But, it's hard not to. In this fast-food world, where e

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

23 More changes--changing the world After thinking about some changes I'd like to make with myself, I started thinking about the changes I'd like to make with my family, and even my neighborhood. It's possible to think about things to add and to leap

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

图片1 Do you have all English idioms down cold? If you dont know every English idiom, listen to this podcast to learn a couple more. The question this week is about the expression to have something down cold.

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

英语哥张旭又来了!面对近来有关各地高考改革的相关报道,英语哥在这段名为《英语不能丢》的视频里慷慨陈词,细数英语不能丢的种种原因,rap式的节奏,诙谐的语句,不容错过哦! 各地

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频