breakfast 早饭 haircut 理发 half past twelve 十二点半 have a holiday 度假 holiday 假日 party 晚会

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Better late than never. 迟做总比不做好 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Entertainment. In the Christmas and New Year season there are always a number of films released set in this time of year which use images of traditional Christmas and winter scenery, like cottages in co

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Pancake Day is a favorite of children in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. It is on thisday they get to eat as many pancakes as they want all smothered with syrup, or lemon and sugar, or strawberry sauce. It is also called Shrove Tu

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

AS IT IS 2015-01-25 Should Schools in US Recognize Muslim Holidays? 美国学校应承认穆斯林假日吗? As religious minorities increase in the United States, some want public schools to close not only on Christmas, but also on their religious h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

US Retailers Gear Up for Holiday Shopping Season 美国零售商为假日购物季节做准备 It's the most profitable time of the year for retailers, accounting for 20 to 30 percent of annual revenue. And this year, close to 150 million U.S. citize

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

各种节假日及假期在英文中如何表达呢? 泛指不用工作的休假时间用time off work或者time away from work,准假叫be granted。 Holiday和vacation在英语中意思接近,它们包括三种情况:一是为了休息(re

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Six! struck the clock in the town hall. 六点钟,市政大厅的钟声响起。 Jack's mother came downstairs and raised the shades to let in the morning light. 杰克的妈妈走下楼拉开窗帘,好让清晨的阳光照进来。 Then she put

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

It was time for the bread to go into the oven. 该把面包放到烤箱里了。 There it would bake in the fire that burned so early in the morning. 烤箱里的火一大早就会把面包烤出来。 Three! struck the clock in the town hall. 三点钟

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

The Holiday 假日 Do you know that some people are very busy while the rest of us are asleep? 你知道有些人在我们休息的时候还在忙碌吗? As you read this story, think of what would happen if everyone took a holiday at the same time

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

来自美国冲浪手、民谣歌手、导演Jack Johnson的一首 never know有没有给你带来夏威夷的凉风一阵呢? 意大利语跨界音乐Time to say goodbye与唐顿庄园的英文版告别演绎

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

音乐咖啡厅:Holiday: 让我带你到远方Scorpions Holiday Scorpions Let me take you far away. You'd like a holiday Let me take you far away. You'd like a holiday Exchange the cold days for the sun, a good time and fun Let me take you far away.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

O OAEC 亚洲经济合作组织 O/B 开证银行 O/C 货港未定租船合同 O/D 见票即付 O.E.C.D. 经济合作与发展组织 O.F. 海运运费 O.G.L. 公开一般许可证 OR 船舶所有人承担风险 O/R 汇出汇款 ovld. 过载 P P/A 单独

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Around this time each year, millions of Americans are enjoying a three-day weekend heading into Memorial Day. Its one of just 10 national holidays for a country that prides itself on a world-renowned work ethic. But in Japan, the countrys government

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

14. Mind your own business! 你别多管闲事! 还能这样说: It's none of your business. Butt out! 应用解析: business通常指生意,行业,表示为图利(常指为个人谋利)而做的工作; commerce多指商品交易,特指

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Tips for Learning English 学英语的小技巧 Warming-up to Study English 学英语前要热身 Just as there are exercises to help you warm up before you play some basketball or other sport, there are exercises which can help you warm up to study

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A decorated evergreen tree is a German tradition that evolved from the pagan festivals of ancient Rome. German immigrants brought the custom to America. There is a charming story about the first Christmas tree in Williamsburg, Virginia, a town noted

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

周末逛街,这儿有一些非常实用的英语口语表达,能帮你在逛商场或是流连在精致小店时找到你所寻找的东西。 I'm just looking. 当你走入一家店时,促销员都会问你想买什么,如果你还不知道你

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Irene, who lives in Germany, is a regular listener to these podcasts. She has sent me an e-mail to suggest that I make a podcast about bank holidays in England and the way that we celebrate them. Most countries have public holidays at various times o

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Simon: Hi! What's your name? 西蒙:你好!你叫什么名字? Lesie: My name is Lesie Gregory. 蕾希:我叫蕾希格利高里。 Simon: And do you want to tell us about your hobbies? 西蒙:你想跟我们谈谈你的爱好吗? Lesie: S

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话