The Miser 吝啬鬼 A miser sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at daily. One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch h

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 牙牙学英语

True friends could get you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times. 真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.6

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在走廊上远远地看到美国同事Amy,连忙赶了过去。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 我有点儿急事想请教你。 A:OK, What is it? C:跟我一个办公室的Todd, 他妈妈在美国去世了

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

I feel sad. 我很难过。 My purse was missing. I feel sad. 我的钱包不见了,我很难过。 Dont worry. Im sure youll find it somewhere. 别担心,我相信你一定能在某个地方找到的。 It really hurts me. 真的很令我伤心。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

讲解文本: opening ceremony 开幕式,开学/开业典礼 ceremony 典礼 The opening ceremony of the Rio Olympics is coming, I am so excited! 里约奥运会开幕式就要来啦,我超兴奋的。 -Are you gonna watch the opening ceremony?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Cry if you're hurt, if you're sad or if you're upset It doesn't mean you're weak It is just releasing all the emotions you have inside Afterwards, you'll feel better than before. 如果你受伤、伤心、难过 那就哭出来 这并不表示你很脆

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

破裂之痕 伤心回忆:Pixie Lott - Broken Arrow Artist:Pixie Lott Song:Broken Arrow What do you do when you're stuck, Because the one that you love, Has pushed you away, And you can't deal with the pain, And now you're trying to fix me, Men

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2016-01-09 Trending Today: A Dramatic Owl Fly-By, a Sad Raccoon 今日趋势-一个低空飞过的猫头鹰,一个伤心的浣熊 This is Whats Trending Today Snowy Owl Fly-By Snowy Owls are native to the Arctic. But in the winter, they head

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Welcome back to English at Work.It's an exciting day for Tip Top Trading. 欢迎回到职场英语。今天对Tip Top Trading来说是激动人心的一天。 It's launching its latest product the plastic aubergine. 公司将推出最新产品塑料茄

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

walk on eggshells 谨慎行事,小心翼翼 Everyone walks on eggshells to spare your feelings. 为了不让你伤心,每个人都小心翼翼。 Mike is in a bad mood today. You'll have to walk on eggshells around him. 麦克今天心情不好,你

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

第一, 迷你对话 A: You look so sad! What happened? 你看起来很伤心,怎么啦? B: I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. 我昨天和女友分手了。 A: Did you? I have the same experience. It almost broke my heart. 是吗,我也有

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

So sorry. I got caught up in a hostage nicoise situation. How'd it go? 太对不起了。沙拉太美味,我走不掉。卖的怎么样 Did you get full price for the ring? 戒指有全价出售吗 Oh, do you know me? 哎哟,您认识我吗 Becau

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

TATA YOUNG,这位美泰混血的漂亮宝贝,虽然年仅23岁,但已创下全球1200万张唱片销售的辉煌纪录,被喻为亚洲的碧昂丝。 TATA YOUNG曾被封为泰国最有影响力的十大人物;亚洲周刊将她选为亚洲最具影响力的25位时尚创造者之一;她也登上了时代杂志的封面,被称为亚洲最成功

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Everything is so empty now Now that your gone We're all grieving around here from dust till dawn We just wanted one more chance to say our last goodbyes Or just take one more look those beautiful blue eyes And I'm just sorry I waited this long to wri

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

heart sink 心头一沉,心情沉重,伤心沮丧 My heart sinks every time I think about the story. 每次想到这个故事我都会很沉重。 The news made her heart sink. 听到这个消息,她心里一沉。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Topic1 New rule on flight delay compensationChina's airline watchdog the Civil Aviation Administration of China released a new draft rule in an effort to secure flight punctuality, improve civil aviation service and protect consumer's rights. The rul

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

E-mail 电子邮件 A man left for a vacation to Jamaica. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail message. Unable to find the scrap of pape

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Don't Speak 不要说No Doubt 无疑乐队 No Doubt(中译:无疑乐队)是美国音摇滚乐界特点非常鲜明的一支乐队,性感而富有征服力的女主唱Gwen Stefani是乐队的焦点,个人魅力甚至超过整个团体。这支

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

My country, shrinking in the distance (Every time I leave it's not the time to cry) I'm leaving but I'll return (did you think before we got it?) Every time you breathe, I hope you think of me Those are the words you told me, told me One question why

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Plants 植物 Plants are very important living things. 植物是非常重要的生物。 Life could not go on if there were no plants. 如果没有植物,生命也就无法维持下去了。 This is because plants can make food from air, water and su

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读