三一口语九级并不是什么高不可攀的事情,其实只要用心准备的话,相信大家谁都可以顺利通关! 一、知识面 对于要考三一口语的同学们,知识面是最重要的,要做到百屁通才可以。也就是说

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 三一口语

1. A jury has convicted the former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich of nearly all the corruption charges against him that includes trying to sell or trade President Barack Obama's old senate seat. The jurors delivered their verdicts after deliberati

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(六月)

第18期:刨根问底...... Bruce: Do you have any special interests besides your job? Zhang Mi: My chief interest is swimming and climbing with my friends. Bruce: What do you think is the most important thing for you to be happy? Zhang Mi: I think t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

I learned APL, you know, obviously, is part of the reason why I'm going through life sideways. 我学了APL,很明显它丰富了我的人生 Was it you look back and consider it, enriching experience that taught you to think in a different way, or

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

SCORPIO October 24 to November 22 The Scorpio temperament is entirely unfit for partnership unless other aspects in the birth figure modify the character. They are unreasonable, tyrannical, dogmatic, and so irascible that no worthwhile partner would

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1. The storm has finally stopped falling in Minnesota. At least eleven deaths are being blamed on the stormy weather that has been pounding the upper Midwest. The weather also brought an inflatable roof down at the home of the Minnesota Vikings. 2. A

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十二月)

英语学习的策略 1.制定长远目标,明确每节课的学习任务。 根据不同学习阶段及自身能力确立一个跳一跳才能够得着的长远目标。有了目标就有了学习动力,有了责任感、紧迫感及努力方向

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

one, two, three ... 这些数字看似简单,其实也有很多延伸出来的、有趣的用法和意思。今天,我们就来谈谈数字one的一些表达吧。 1. number one 最重要的人(或事物);最好的人(或事物) Many people con

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

新托福口语备考, 没什么特别的办法,你就是要张嘴说,无论是什么技巧也是要张开嘴巴,这是没错的。但每当你刚要张嘴的时候,就心生畏惧与羞涩:如果我说错了怎么办? 在托福口语考试

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

If youre like a lot of job seekers, when you get called for an interview, you swing into preparation mode. You research the company, you try to predict what questions youll be asked, and you practice your answers until theyre flawless. But in the mid

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

能拿GRE满分对于我来说很意外。关于字数,当时我的情况大概是:issue500+,argument600+也许大家都在奇怪为什么我 argument能写的比issue多,其实我想告诉大家不要看轻argument,不要因为它容易就倾

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

1. A US official says a drone strike in Pakistan's northwest tribal region has killed al-Qaeda's second-in-command. The death of Abu Yahya al-Libi is a significant blow to the terror network. Several top leaders have died at the hands of the American

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(六月)

1. Anyone selling lottery tickets can expect brisk business today. The record 540-million-dollar Mega millions jackpot is up for grabs tonight. Experts say a player is about 50 times more likely to be struck by lighting than to win the big prize. 2.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(四月)

1. A federal appeals court has declared California same-sex marriage ban unconstitutional. The ruling paves the way for a likely US Supreme Court showdown on the voter-approved law known as Proposition 8. 2. A vice president at the Susan G. Komen for

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(二月)

请客吃饭时说外语必须注意的事项,人是铁饭是钢,不吃一顿饿得慌。在北京还真看到过饭是钢的餐厅,可见吃饭的重要性。中国人早就有这种说法,尽管民以食为天是旧的习俗,但是传统意

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Kiran Bir Sethi 将向我们展示她在印度的河沿小学开展的一项教学活动的深刻意义:给孩子们上人生当中最重要的一课:我能行!。 你会看到学生们亲身解决一些身边的问题,领导同龄人,甚至教

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower 正直无疑是领导力最重要的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Flint? Sam, big news. I'm going back to Swallow Falls to destroy the FLDSMDFR, which is creating deadly food monsters who are trying to learn to swim so they can attack the lady Liberty! I'm coming. What? Wait! Sam, it's gonna be deadly dangerous wit

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

今天我们要学的词是strip。 Strip, 做为动词,有剥夺的意思。上星期五, The Wisconsin assembly voted to strip bargaining rights from most public employees, 威斯康辛州众议院投票决定,剥夺大多数政府雇员的谈判

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

CAIRO, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- An Egyptian court on Sunday set Aug. 25 as the trial date for Muslim Brotherhood (MB)'s top leader and two of his deputies and other members over various charges, state- run MENA news agency reported. The charges include kil

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻