unit 161 人际关系建议 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you think should I handle this problem? A:你看我该怎么处理这个问题? B:You'd just let sleeping dogs lie. B:你应当少管闲事。 A:But I'm already in a lot of trouble wi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

11Meeting the Future In-laws GLOSSARY I dont mind telling you a phrase used to mean I want to tell you or Imnot embarrassed or frightened to tell you * Weve always told each other our secrets, so I dont mind telling you about theembarrassing thing th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

Why do you think Twitter has had this extraordinary sort of not only growth, but popularity and visibility and talk? 你认为为什么推特网现在不仅仅发展很快,而且受欢迎程度和知名度也在快速提升? Its something to tell

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

And then he asked, Do you want a hug? I did. 然后他问我:你想要一个拥抱吗?我点了点头。 It was a breakthrough moment for us. I felt closer to him than ever before. 这对我们俩来说是一个突破性的时刻,我感觉和他的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Strong Relationships Equal Health, Happiness From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle Report. What will most help you lead a long happy and healthy life? Is it making lots of money? Is it a great job that you enjoy? Perhaps its fame. I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

This morning on Today's Money, the smart way to manage finances. If you aren't careful with extra cash, you can find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place. Here's CNBC, Sharon Epperson. Christine Jospehovitz knows how to mind the business. (

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

演讲简介:在摸清错综复杂的人际关系网之后,尼古拉斯克里斯塔吉斯 (Nicholas Christakis)和同事詹姆斯福乐开始研究怎么善用这一信息。这里,他介绍了新出笼的发现:这些社会关系可以被用来

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Life lesson 人生课程 Never stop networking or making connections. 永远不要停止编织人际关系网或更新与他人的联系。 For many people the world is small; it's their family or the place of work they visit each day. There is a wor

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ways to be happy 快乐的秘诀 Appreciate people surrounding you 欣赏身边的人 Without valuing relationships one cannot be trulyhappy. Think of the people surrounding you more often. There is nothing as important as relationships and contacts.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening