1.The Dog Who Carried the Meat 1.叼着肉的狗 A dog was crossing a river holding a piece of meat in his mouth. Catching sight of his reflection in the water, he believed that it was another dog who was holding a bigger piece of meat. So, dropping

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文童话故事

On the Feeling of Immortality in youth 有感于青春常在 William Hazlitt/威廉.赫兹里特 No young man believes he shall ever die.It was a saying of my brother's,and a fine one. There is a feeling of Eternity in youth,which makes us amend for

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

All That Is Beautiful Poems and Passages of Life 闭上眼睛,细数你生命中最美丽的瞬间 在寒冷的日子里接到远方朋友暖暖的问候; 读到一篇优美的诗歌,馨香绕怀久久不忘; 看到白浪银沙和地平线,第

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

The Cobbler and the banker La Fontaine/拉.封丹 皮匠和银行家 A cobbler passed his time in singing from morning till night;it was wonderful to see,wonderful to hear him;he was more contented in

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

The Rainy Day The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

The country Maid and Her Milk Can 村姑和牛奶罐 A country maid was walking along with a can of milk upon her head,when she fell into the following train of reflections.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

2016年6月,大学英语四级试题将进行改革,此次改革重点为听力部分,英语四级听力将出现一定调整。那面对这样的改革我们听的时候应该遵循什么原则?我们需要把每句话都听清楚吗? 四级

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Narrator: Welcome to Space Radio Theater, your passport to the future. In this episode, the crew is under attack by an unknown source until it is too late. This episode opens with the crew members on board the Starship Quest. Captain: Status, Command

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

青春的飞逝 The Flight of youth Richard Henry Stoddard/理查德.亨利.斯托达德 There are gains for all our losses. 我们失去的一切都能得到补偿, There are balms for all our pain; 我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰; But w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Henry ford didn't always pay attention in school. One day, he and a friend took a watch apart. Angry and upset, the teacher told him both to stay after school. Their punishment was to stay until they had fixed the watch. But the teacher did not know

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。 There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be mo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Most people often dream at night. When they wake in the morning they say to themselves, What a strange dream I had! I wonder what made me dream that. Sometimes dreams are frightening. Sometimes, in dreams, wishes come true. At other times we are trou

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

TEAMS Each soccer team has eleven players and three substitute, or reserve players. The team consists of a goalkeeper, defenders, midfield players, and forwards (or strikers). The object of the game is to get the ball into your opponent's goal. 球队

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Good morning teachers and fellow students. Today we would like to introduce a few favorite books to you. My favorite book is Heart . This is a diary written by an Italian boy Enrico. The diary is about his life and study. It included various touching

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

四六级听力从16年1月改版,很多人知道考试的时候还不清楚究竟有哪几个题型,不要说你时间不够,从暑假一步一个脚印走过来,你也可以顺利通过四级考试的。 四级听力调整 1、取消短对话

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity , of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease ,This often exits in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20.Nobody grows merely by a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) shall用于第一人称,常被will 所代替。 will 在陈述句中用于各人称,在争求意见时常用于第二人称。 Which paragraph shall I read first. Will you be at home at seven this evening? 2) be going to +不定式,表示将来。 a. 主语的意图,即将做某事。 What are you

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

讲师: Joachim De Posada 字幕:中英双文 授课语言:英文 本篇是乔辛迪波沙达在TED 大学会议的一个短篇讲演,他与大家分享了一个关于推迟享受的有意义的试验,以及这个试验如何预示参与者以

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

GRE考试的语文部分做题节奏的把握,从考试时间和题目数量来说,可以计算成30分钟解决20道题,也就是平均1.5分钟一道题。然而实际上,不同的考生由于备考程度和临场发挥的差异,所花费的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

People always say: life is nothing but a sum of moments. I suppose everyone has their own moments, either high or low, up or down, such as being born, first learning to walk, laughing hard, bursting into tears, being touched by a child's smile, losin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语