《Gomenasai》(译名:对不起;日名:I'm Sorry)歌曲由俄罗斯流行女团t.A.T.u.录唱,收录在她们的第二张英语专辑《Dangerous and Moving》中,作为第三张单曲被发布于2006年4月17日。《Gomenasai》词曲由

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

怎样提高英语听力 在英语学习中,应努力提高听力。这样可以借 助听觉,大量。快速地复习学过的单词和词组, 并在此基础上扩大知识面,更多地掌握同一词 的不同用法,提高阅读速度与理

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Little lads' and little maids, 小伙们姑娘们, Honest every one wants to be; 谁都希望成为诚实的人; Only learns the following rule, 只要学会下面的原则, A bright future you'll see. 你就会有光辉的前程。 Little lett

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 感悟人生

一、精读课文:掌握单词和简单语法。 英语课本上的课文都是很好的,语言都很精炼美妙。这就要求我们把文章的每个单词,每个词组,每个结构,每种语法现象都弄清楚,例如,所有生词的

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语单词常用后缀及讲解

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Stan Lee is the creative force behind some of the world's greatest comic-book super-heroes. He created iconic characters such as Spiderman, the X-Men, Incredible Hulk and Captain America. For 70 years, Lee has led fans into a world where heroes with

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年3月

Probably the most important third-party development came from a little company in Virginia called Summize. Summize built a Twitter search engine. And they tapped into the fact that if you have millions of people around the world talking about what th

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Politicians have recently begun Twittering. In fact, there's 47 members of Congress who currently have Twitter accounts. And they're Tweeting, in some cases, from behind closed-door sessions with the President. In this case, this guy's not liking wha

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

So for instance ,I may Twitter right now that i am giving a talk in TED,and in my cases ,when I hit send UP to 60,000 people will receive that message in a matter of seconds .Now ,the fundamental ideas that Twitter lets people share moments of their

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Four years ago ,on the TEDs stage,I annouced a company as working with at the time called Odeo.And because of that announcement we got a big article in the New York Times which led to more press ,which led to more attention , and me deciding to becom

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

It's pop news with a little bit of background music and this morning we begin with this, she has been embraced by the Hollywood community and Lena dunham is proving she is a darling in the fashion world. The creator of HBO Show girls that prides hers

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Occasionally, without warning, the 2)drunken 3)wreckage of my father would 4)wash up on our doorstep, late at night, stammering, laughing, 5)reeking of 6)booze. Bang! Bang! Bang! Beating on the door, pleading to my mother to open it. 有时候,在毫

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

☆T A T U Gomenasai对不起 What I thought wasn't mine In the light Was one of a kind, A precious pearl When I wanted to cry I couldn't cause I Wasn't allowed Gomen nasai for everything Gomen nasai, I know I let you down Gomen nasai till the end I

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A brother's deadly plot: Nightmare on Willow Brook Road 一个兄弟的致命阴谋:柳溪路上的噩梦 Keith, Jennifer, Jesse and Sophia Caneiro were murdered in their New Jersey home before it was set ablaze. 基思、詹妮弗、杰西和苏菲亚

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

Tinning, who worked odd jobs as a waitress and school-bus driver, admitted precious little to anyone about the 13-year period when her children began mysteriously dying, beginning seven years after her marriage in 1965. 廷宁曾做过服务员和校车

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

All wise people know that it takes sometime before a person can reach their goals and improve their life. And while this is a an unquestionablefact still this doesnt mean that you cant make small changes to your life to make it better in few weeks if

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

哪怕生活中挥之不去的不快和困难将你重重包围,让你力不从心,但你仍可以尽力而为。累积点滴努力,最终你将扭转乾坤。 Life doesn't always give us the joys we want. 生活并非总是如你所愿。 We d

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Who do you think your pet is? Learning from Your Dog's DNA 你认为你的宠物是谁?狗狗DNA中的发现 A simple cheek swab can reveal your dog's ancestry, provide insight into its health and even help explain its behavior 擦一下狗的脸就可

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

Justice for Nia? 为妮娅伸张正义? The fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson in a California subway station raises questions about whether the color of her skin made her a target 18岁的妮娅威尔逊(Nia Wilson)在加利福尼亚一地铁站

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

聪明人都知道,要实现自己的目标改善生活需要花费不少时间。这个事实毋庸置疑,但我们也可以做一些小的改变,来使得自己的生活在几周甚至几天之内得到改善!你当然不可能一夜之间实现

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语