WRITING FIVE [00:01.07]写作指导 [00:02.14]We hear a lot Bout style.People say,When will I find my style?How can I develop a style? [00:05.58]我们常听到人们谈论风格。有人问:我怎样才能找到我自己的风格?怎样才能形成

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 我是一个乐观且容易相处的人。 How would you describe your personality? 你怎样形容自己的个性呢? To be frank, I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 坦白地说,我是一个乐观且

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

What made you leave W Company? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? What made you leave W Company ? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? Because I want to work in a big company. 因为我想到大公司工作。 The company culture here is a match with m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

通用汽车副总裁Larry Burns展示了颇具个性的下一代汽车设计:流线型,可定制(计算机控制增强型),使用清洁的氢气能源,并且未使用状态下还能为电网供电。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

不善于表达的人常说的话: I'm afraid to let my emotions show. 我不敢表达自己的感受。 I can't express my anger. 我不敢表现出不高兴的样子。 I can't say no. 我不会拒绝别人。 形容一个人内向,怎么说? S

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

A: What do you think about Matt's new girlfriend? B: Samantha? She's pretty hot. I can't believe she fell for Matt. A: I don't seem to have much luck with girls. B: Why do you think that is? A: I say the stupidest things around girls. I don't know wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: What do you think about Matt's new girlfriend? B: Samantha? She's pretty hot. I can't believe she fell for Matt. A: I don't seem to have much luck with girls. B: Why do you think that is? A: I say the stupidest things around girls. I don't know wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

The American popular female singer Lady Gaga is famous for creating the fashion. Of course, the fashion she created is not accepted by the old generation but is admired by the young people. They believe that it stands for their individuality. There i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Personality and Character I: What kind of personality do you think you have? C: I'm easy to approach and friendly to everyone. / I'm inclined to think independently. / Frankly, I have a inquiring mind. / I think I'm a cooperative worker. / Well, I ap

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

关于个性、性格 269.What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你具有哪种性格? 270.I'm quite active and energetic.I approach things enthusiastically and I don't like leaving things half done. 我积极而充满活力

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

应试者应该根据应聘职位的需求,尽量的使用适当的词语形容自己的个性特点。例如,应试者如果应聘秘书的职位,那么他(她)在形容自己的个性特点时应尽量选用类似efficient (有效率的)

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Lesson 20 Describe a Person 第20课 描述一个人 A:What's your new roommate like? A:你的新室友长什么模样? B:He is a handsome man with a round face. He is around average height. B:他是一个英俊的男人,圆脸。中等身材。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

虽然大部分的国家都在使用英文,但由于各国的历史背景和文化积淀的差异,各个国家对于英文简历的要求还是有所不同,下文将为我们作具体介绍: (一)在英语语言国家 应在简历开头就明确

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

S: why? Did tom pop the question? N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents consent. S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right? N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like Im between a rock and a h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Heavy metal fans are often considered antisocial and aggressive, while those who prefer slow love songs might be thought of as soppy, and classical music fans are seen as pretentious. 重金属音乐迷往往具有反社会人格和侵略性,喜欢慢

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

面试官比较喜欢问及个人的兴趣爱好方面的问题,可别以为他们爱打听,窥探人的隐私,其实从这些方面能看出一个人的性格,所以尽量要表现自己积极、合作的一面啊。 I (Interviewer 面试者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【原文】 People and ColorsOne person chooses a bright red car, but another prefers a dark green. One family paints the living room a sunny yellow, but another family uses pure white. One child wants a bright orange ball, but another wants a light

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

(一)名词性复合句 一些人相信向其他国家学习将使他们了解自己的信念和传统。 Some people believe that learning more about other countriesoften helps you to learn about your own beliefs and traditions. 我强烈认为由

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

The elusive secret of happiness could be as simple as remembering the good times and forgetting the regrets, a new university study reported yesterday. For people who look at the past through rose-tinted glasses are happier than those who focus on ne

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

* A active 积极 成功学始祖拿破仑.希尔说,一个人能否成功,关键在于他的心态。无论是在生活,还是工作上,他们都拥有积极奋发、进取乐观的心态。若一直在受到过去的种种失败与疑虑支

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语