Lesson 13 and 14 Listen and Enjoy be polite,be quiet,be honest,be reasonable,be serious Listen and Choose 1、Happy new year to you. 2、What colour is the blouse ? 3、Can you make some tea please? 4、Whose coat is the yellow one? 5、

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

Sheldon:Oh, Lord, will this day never end? 谢尔顿:哦,天啊,这样的一天什么时候才能结束? As I've explained repeatedly to Dr.Koothrappali, whose ability to comprehend the American idiom fails him when it's convenient, there's absol

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

A: You got a letter in the mail. B: Give it to me. A: What is it? B: Its from NYU. A: What does it say? B: I didnt get accepted. A: You cant be serious! B: Im serious. A: Are you all right? B: NYU was my first choice. A: Im sorry that you didnt get i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

最近一段时间的默多克集团窃听事件闹得沸沸扬扬。先是《世界新闻报》被迫停刊,接着又有裘德洛状告《太阳报》窃听,这两天又传出《明镜报》也牵涉进来。英国各种报纸一定让大家晕头

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 146 Serious 1. Please be serious now. 2. I think this is a serious point. 3. It's a very serious matter. 4. I want to have a serious talk with you. 5. It's nothing serious. 6. Why do you look so serious? 7. Are you really serious about him? 8.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

这期香蕉热辣谈100%严肃地讨论政治。年轻人为什么需要关心政治?政治与每个人的距离真的那么远吗?节目里有吴彦祖发言我们会说?我们背着被查水表的危险尖刻吐槽政治我们会说?一切尽

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

A: Did you go to school today? B: Of course. Did you? A: I didn't want to, so I didn't. B: That's sad, but have you gone to the movies recently? A: That's a switch. B: I'm serious, have you? A: No, I haven't. Why? B: I really want to go to the movies

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

【生词预览】 shin 胫骨, umptieth 第无数次的 【笑话原文】 WhatPositionDoYouPlay? AfterIhadinjuredoneofmyshinsfortheumptiethtime,mydoctorsuggestedIwearsomesortofprotection.RememberingtheshinguardsIworewhenIplayedsoccerover60yearsag

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

这期香蕉热辣谈100%严肃地讨论政治。年轻人为什么需要关心政治?政治与每个人的距离真的那么远吗?节目里有吴彦祖发言我们会说?我们背着被查水表的危险尖刻吐槽政治我们会说?一切尽

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

He forgot ice cream with chocolate sauce on it, said Mary quickly. 他忘了说巧克力脆皮冰淇淋了,玛丽.本迪斯不假思索地回答。 Exactly, said Stuart. 完全对,斯图亚特说。 Ice cream is important. 冰淇淋也是重要的东

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟

What a surprise! You scared me! It can't be true! Who would have thought? I could hardly believe my ears. Are you serious? Wow! Great! It's very exciting! I'm too nervous to say a word.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

(Will打电话请Mckeon家族的律师吃饭,还要求Alicia陪同;突然,Will的一个问题引起了Alicia对Christy和自己丈夫关系的怀疑) serious ['sɪrɪəs /'sɪər-] adj. 严肃的, 认真的 Will: I want you to be at this lunch.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

讲解: Todays key word is Dialogue. Dialogue 对话 Dialogue is communication or discussion between people or groups of people. 我们今天为啥要说这个词儿捏?我们要办对话会了! We are going to hold a Dialogue in Shanghai on Sept

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

模仿句子:American Anisha Vora grew up in New Jersey, started dating a boy at school. When they went to college, it got serious and Anisha thought he was the man of her dreams. 翻译:在美国新泽西州长大的阿尼莎沃拉上学时开始和

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

A: I am really interested in buying this television. B: That's great! A: How much are you selling it for? B: This t.v is $2500. A: You can't be serious. B: That's how much this t.v costs. A: That's too expensive for me. B: This television is of very

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 购物-Shopping

A: What's for dinner tonight?今晚吃什么? B: It's whatever you're planning on cooking.你想吃什么做什么。 A: You're not going to cook?你不打算做饭? B: No, I always cook.是的,总是我做饭啊。 A: Yes, and I love your cook

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life

A: You got a letter in the mail. B: Give it to me. A: What is it? B: It's my acceptance letter from UCLA. A: What does it say? B: I've been accepted! A: Are you serious? B: I'm serious. A: Good for you! B: NYU was my first choice, but UCLA is just fi

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

A: You got a letter in the mail. B: Give it to me. A: What is it? B: It's from NYU. A: What does it say? B: I didn't get accepted. A: You can't be serious! B: I'm serious. A: Are you all right? B: NYU was my first choice. A: I'm sorry that you didn't

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

Oh, the power of a good night's sleep. A whole gamut ofpositive benefits can be seen from getting enough rest, but for many of us,hitting the sack can be challenging. There's plenty of advice out there aboutwhat to do to get to sleep but what about w

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

历年考研英语的高频单词( 3 ~ 13 次) 历年考研英语的高频单词( 2 次) grab v./n.(at)抓(住);夺(得) grace n.优美,文雅;恩惠,恩泽 graceful a.优美的,文雅的 gr

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语