Transportation 交通工具 I got there on foot. 我走路去那儿。 I got there by bus. 我搭公车去那儿。 I got there by train. 我搭火车去那儿。 I got there by bullet train 我搭子弹列车去那儿。 I got there by MRT. 我搭捷运去那儿。 I got there by airplane. 我

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Amusement Places 游乐场所 1.I went to an amusement park. 我去游乐

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Appearances The face He has a round face. He has an oval face. He has a triangular face. He has a square face. He has curly hair. He hsa straight hair. He has naturally curly hair. He has short hair. He has long hair. He has black hair. He has brown

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Accidents I lost my credit card. It is hard to believe. I filled out some forms. The police left my information. The passerby gave me aid directions. The fire rang the bell. I called for help. I fled in time. They were taken by ambulance. The victim

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Shopping My cloth faded. I went shopping. There are discounts on clothes. The clothes were attractive. I haggled with the sales woman. I bought a suit. It's a steal. That's brand new. It's the fashion trend. I paid in cash.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Thankfulness Blessings 致谢祝福! Good luck. 祝你幸运! Have a nice day. 祝你有美好的一天。 I owe you a fever. 我欠你个人情。 I owe you an apology. 我应该向你道歉。 I'm sorry. 对不起! Say my love to Gail. 代我向盖尔问候! Sorry! 对不起! Thank you

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Summer vacation Today is the first day of summer vacation. Its wonderful that therere sixty days in the summer vacation. My sister and I began packing our baggage, since we'll have European trip next week. It took me three months to plan this trip,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Chinese medication 看中医。 My back was hurting.我的背很痛。 Mum took me to see a Chinese hurb doctor.妈妈带我去看中医。 The doctor said my back was hurt because my spinal core was inflamed.医生说我背部痛是因为我脊椎神经发炎了。 I'm not allowed to w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

I felt sick. 我觉得不舒服。 I got the flu.我得流行性感冒。 I felt like vomiting.我想吐。 I went to the hospital.我去医院。 The doctor checked my throat.医生检查我的喉咙。 I had a running nose.我鼻涕流个不停。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Outdoor Activities 四季户外活动。 It's warm in spring. 春天天气温暖。 I went hiking. 我去登山。 Leaves turn red. 树叶变红了。 Swimming is enjoyable. 游泳真是享受的事。 I sweat all the time. 我一直流汗。 I got sunstroke. 我中暑了。 It rained harder a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Love letters For catching Jane's attention, I wrote a love letter to her. In the letter I told her that no one can compare with her in my mind. I can hardly find any girls that are prettier than her in this world. At the end of the letter, I drew a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

I joined a social club to make friends. How excited I was when I went to the social club. There is a name tap on everyone's clothes for knowing each other. We left our telephone numbers and addresses, so we could contact each other after the club.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

In a Bar In the bar were some of my friends. A guy coming in with John came to talk to me. What a nice guy he was! And he talked very elegantly. However, no sooner had the guy started talking with me than I started to get nervous. I think he had a ba

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Jogging.慢跑 I tried jogging for losing weight. 为了减肥,我试着去慢跑。 However much I jog, I was unable to lose weight. 我不管怎么慢跑,就是无法减肥。 When I went jogging today, I hurt my ankle on the way. 我今天去跑

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

I went to the night market for dinner since Mom didn't cook. 妈妈没煮晚餐,所以我到夜市去吃. I ate oyster omelet and meatball soup at the foodstand. How yummy they were! 我在一家摊贩吃了仔煎和贡丸汤, 真是美味. I strolle

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Christmas day It was kind of cold in christmas eve. I went to a bookstore to buy christmas cards. It didnt matter how much the christmas cards cost. I just picked up those ones that I liked. For me , the most important thing is to convey my blessing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

There was a dragon boat race on Jilong River. Along the rivers there were lots of people watching the race. The weather was so hot that I got sunstroke when I got home. I think if I brought a sunshade at that time I would not have had a sunstroke.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Festivals 节庆 Chinese New Year 过新年 There was a serious traffic jam on the super highway during the Chinese New Year. 农历年时,高速公路大塞车。 Many people, instead of driving, took trains home for family reunions. 很多人改搭火车回家团圆。 At ni

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Allergy I have nose allergies. I sneeze all the time if the air is dirty. One of my coworkers took flowers to our office, as a result I sneezed and got a running nose all the time. The allergies treated me with a new drug and asked me to spray some

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Breaking up John told me he will break up with me. I was more dejected and sad and sleepless. He said he would break up with me, because he had a crush on another girl. This is the fifth time he has broken up with me. He has liked other girls before

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语