Brian sat down for dinner. He sat down in the chair. He sat down at the table. He looked at his white plate. He looked at his silver fork. He looked at his silver spoon. His dad said, Pass me your plate, Brian. His dad put white rice on the plate. Hi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree I'm coming home; I've done my time. Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine. If you received my letter telling you still want me, if you still want me.

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

《Yellow》为玩酷乐队2000年EP里的同名主打歌,关于yellow的翻译一直争议不断,有说歌颂母亲的,有说描摹吸毒者心境的。 中英双语歌词: Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you d

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

[Verse 1] By myself, I walk down these streets we own I came across the tree where you met me, you met me Strange to say, this city is not the same without you Why'd you have to go? I think I have to let you know [Chorus] That every time I see a yell

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Noodle shop owner and Yellow Shirt supporter Prasert Tangrukmuang has cut-out cartoons covering his walls mocking former PM Thaksin Shinawatra in Udon Thani,Thailand Thailand's poor rural northeast is the heartland for the Red Shirt protesters who oc

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Brian sat down for dinner. He sat down in the chair. He sat down at the table. He looked at his white plate. He looked at his silver fork. He looked at his silver spoon. His dad said, Pass me your plate, Brian. His dad put white rice on the plate. Hi

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

黄鸟儿 Yellow Bird Yellow bird 是The Brothers Four(四兄弟合唱团)的一张双唱片集《东京盒带》的白金名曲之一 四兄弟合唱团组建于1958年,成员是华盛顿大学的4名学生,Bob Flick、Michael Kirkland、John Pa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

黄河镇Yellow River 演唱者:Maksim Mrvica YELLOW SUBMARINE (音乐伴奏) IN THE TOWN WHERE I WAS BORN LIVED A MAN WHO SAILED THE SEA AND HE TOLD US OF HIS LIFE IN THE LAND OF SUBMARINES SO WE SAILED UP TO THE SUN TILL WE FOUND THE SEA OF GREEN

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

英文歌词: In the town where I was born Lived a man who sailed to sea And he told us of his life In the land of submarines So we sailed up to the sun Till we found the sea of green And we lived beneath the waves In our yellow submarine We all live i

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

我美丽的女孩,我的心早已遗失在你那里,轻轻拨动着的吉他的弦,仿佛是我的心弦在被你所拨动,久久不能平静。Angus清新的声线,是否让你回忆起曾经校园中那为你弹唱的他? Yellow Brick

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

经典歌曲-老橡树上的黄丝带Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree--Perry Como I'm comin' home, I've done my time Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free Then you'll know just wh

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

BEIJING, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- Drivers who ignore yellow traffic lights will mostly receive warnings and education, and for the time being, they will not be penalized, the Ministry of Public Security announced Sunday. According to the newly-revised traf

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

生命完整的样子 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road When are you gonna come down When are you going to land I should have stayed on the farm I should have listened to my old man You know you can't hold me forever I didn't sign up with you I'm not a prese

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

《Yellow Submarine》一歌由Paul McCartney创作(署名为Lennon-McCartney),并以《Eleanor Rigby》作为A面发行双面单曲。单曲占据英国单曲榜冠军位置4周,在榜单上共停留13周,获得了Ivor Novello Award评选的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Yeah ah ha you know what it is Black and yellow, black and yellow Black and yellow, black and yellow (repeated) [Chorus] Yeah ah ha, you know what it is everything I do, I do it big Yeah ah ha, screaming thats nothin when I pulled out of the lot, tha

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

小野丽莎 日本首席 Bossa Nova 女王,小野丽莎那充满阳光气息的轻快乐章,比起巴西当地歌手也丝毫不显逊色。因此不仅在日本,小野丽莎的音乐在全世界都受到肯定,不论是纽约或巴西的演唱会都有盛大的回响。甚至得到 Bossa Nova 之神 Antonio Carlos Jobim 的青睐,双方

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Look at the stars 抬头仰望满天繁星 Look how they shine for you 看它们为你绽放着 闪烁不息 And everything you do 而你的一颦一举 Yeah' they were all Yellow 却满含胆怯和羞意 I came along 我追随着你的气息 I wrote

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

第一次听到这首歌的时候,是郑钧的《流星》。那是当年单曲循环了无数次,在KTV重复唱了无数遍的歌,或许是先入为主吧,总觉得《流星》会比原唱Yellow听起来更自由,更不羁一些。 《Yel

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

经典歌曲:老橡树上的黄丝带 (Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole ) I'm coming home I've done my time Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free Then you'll know just what to do if

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Coldplay是英国摇滚乐坛进入新世纪之后崛起的最受欢迎的摇滚乐队之一,他们秉承了英式摇滚乐队一贯的风格,成为了英国新一代乐队中的杰出代表。并且Coldplay乐队成军之后的每一张专辑都不

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲