Iamnotsurewhetheryouarewaitingsoeagerlyforthisprogramornot.Anyhow,Ihavegottosaysorryforbeinglate! 1)Imfreezing!寒冷的天! Freeze-coldenoughtomakesb.shiver shiver:颤抖,发抖 Ifyoucatchaflubecauseofthebadweather,thatisabadthing!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

UNIT 2 Days and Months 日和月 Lesson 13 How's the Weather Today?今天天气如何? 1.Rain and sunny 雨天和晴天 Can you point to the rainy day? 1.Is this a rainy day?这是一个雨天吗? No!It's snowy!不!是雪天! 2.This is a sunny day,这是

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. BOB DOUGHTY: And I'm Bob Doughty. This week, we tell about health problems linked to extreme heat. We tell what experts suggest to prevent and treat these problems.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Daniel: So how about the weather in Argentina? Valeria: Well the weather in Argentina depends on the part of Argentina that we are talking about. Daniel: Uh-uh. Valeria: For instance, the north is very dry and extreme. Daniel: OK. Valeria: Like in su

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Those of us who live in New Zealand know that we can have warm days in winter and cold days in summer. We also know that the weather in the north can be entirely different from the weather in the south. Likewise, the weather in the west is often the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

歌词如下: How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is sunny,it is sunny today How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is rainy,it is rainy today How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is cloudy,it is cloudy

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

AS IT IS 2015-12-09 Weathercasters Predict a New 'The Dress' Among TV meteorologists, it is known as The Dress. Not that dress -- the one that made its way around the Internet in February with lots of people debating the garment's true color. This is

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

By Andrea Niem Some meteorologists warn that a weather pattern known as El Nino may reemerge in the next few months, raising concerns of drought in Southeast Asia and Australia, and flooding in parts

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

IN THE NEWS -August 17, 2002: World Weather By Caty Weaver This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program IN THE NEWS. Severe weather is affecting people in many countries. In areas of south

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Now I want the sun, to swing my feet, Washington Harbor. Dogs may come around and they won't care that I'm a stranger. Oh, it's over. Oh, it's over, all the weather is gone. First I let you down, and then the streets were in a downpour onto everythin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

U.S. retailers hope to recoup sales that were lost due to heavy snowfall that has paralyzed much of the eastern portion of the country for the past three days. Michael Bowman | Washington 21 December 2009 Photo: AP Woman and her children shop at Targ

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

under the weather Feeling sick; ill. It can also mean that a person is feeling sad or depressed. 不舒服; 身体不适 in the old days, when a sailor was feeling seasick, he was sent down below to help his reocvery, under the deck and away from t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

A Weather Forecast Colleen: Shh! I want to hear the weather forecast for this week. Jerry: Whats so important about this week? Colleen: Shh! Radio Announcer: Tomorrow, this warm front will move out and a cold front will move in, bringing with it wind

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之日常生活

Akane, Canada speaker What part of your country has the best weather and the worst weather? Well, I would say that the best part of the country with weather is Vancouver or the West Coast of Canada because they have very mild summers and winters. Tha

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Todd: Hey, James! James: Yeah! Todd: Let's talk about seasons. James: OK. Todd: James, what is your favorite season? James: My favorite season is spring. Todd: Yeah, why is that? James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

This weekend, parts of New Zealand have experienced some very violent weather. A low pressure system coming from northern Australia hit Northland on Saturday and lasted for about 36 hours. The system moved south east to the Coromandel and the Bay of

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Thomas was not hot. He was not warm either. He was cold. The weather was not hot. The weather was not warm either. The weather was cold. Thomas did not like to be cold. He looked for his jacket. He found his jacket. He put on his jacket. But he was s

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Weather worsens US fires 美国西部大火肆虐 Dry, hot weather will not help the fire-fighting effort 干燥炎热的天气对救火不利 As President Bill Clinton prepares to travel to fire-ravaged western states of America this week, fears are

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Lesson 188 Nice weather today! 1.Nice weather today!今天天气不错呀。 2.Rotten weather,isn't it?天气糟透了,不是吗? 3.The weather is very changeable.这天气真是变化无常。 4.The weather really sucks today.今天天气真糟糕

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My sister May and I play with Barbie out in our neighborhood every day in summer. The weather outside would be cool. Mom and Dad would sometimes go out with us too. But actually, I like

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册