Take me if you really don't like waiting Cause maybe I might need to make some changes Don't know if I'll ever be the way that you need Don't know if I'll ever leave old habits behind Don't know if I'll ever making promise for you that I need to Don'

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

This seems pretty big. What is this all about? Yes. It's huge when you really think about it. You know, really, homeowners or potential home buyers have about three options when you're looking at financing a home. It's Fannie Mae, it's Freddie Mac or

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(六)月

A: Do you know which bus I can take to PCC? B: Tell me where you need to get on at. A: I live on Las Flores and Fair Oaks. B: If you don't mind walking, I know a bus you can take. A: I'm okay with walking. B: Walk all the way down Fair Oaks, and catc

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

Listen this way听力教程第一册-9

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Austin M keep doin yo thing Let these boys keep slippin mane I'm not into gymnastics But I'm into flippin things I told these women That it's all about the team Jordan and Pippen mane So if you wanna join the team Now tell me up in this thing Dale Wh

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Lesson 38 No whatsoever. 无论什么。 with加了宾语,后面可以加分词做宾语补足语。 He was walking toward me with one hand holding a knife. 他手里拿着一把刀向我走来。 He was talking to me. 他在跟我说话。 He just

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Maybe its happened to you. You go for a walk in the woods and, after wandering around for a few hours trying to find your way back to the car, you realize that youve basically been walking in circles. Well, youre not alone. Because scientists have fo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

你在拽我的腿吗 1)Areyoukidding=Areyoupullingmyleg? 你在开玩笑吗? Example: -DoyouknowthatAndyisgoingoutwithsomeone? -What?Areyoukidding?Iamstillabachelor. -Sowhoisthatgirlwalkingalongthestreetwithyouyesterday? -Mygod!Sheismysisterandshehasgotmarriedan

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

B: Good afternoon, sir. A: Is Mr. Winter in? B: Yes, he is. May I ask your name, sir? A: Yes, Im Jack Smith. Id like to see Mr. Winter. B: Yes, sir. If you wait for a moment, I will call he. A: Thank you. W: Hi, Jack. How nice to see you, come in. B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

Jenna:What seasons do you like best? 珍娜:你最喜欢的季节是什么? Josie:Summer. 乔西:夏天。 Jenna:Why? 珍娜:为什么? Josie:Because I can go to the beach or go swimming. 乔西:因为我可以去海滩或去游泳。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - All About Names: An Average Joe Was Walking Down the StreetBy Jill Moss Broadcast: Sunday, July 30, 2006 Now, the VOA Special English program, Words and Their Stories. A pers

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(七)月

to make something pop 使吸引人 英文释义 To make something visually distinctive in a way thatreveals and draws attention to attractive designelements. 例句 Our old house looks a little sad, but painting its interior rooms in bright colors re

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

I remember the moment I remember the pain I was only a girl But I grew up that day Tears were falling I know You saw me Hiding there in my bedroom So alone I was doing my best Trying to be strong No one to turn to That's when I met You All this time

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Number220,231 What are thecooks doing? Are theywashing dishes? No, theyarent washing dishes. Theyrecooking. Number331,342 Whatare the children doing? Are theycrying? No, theyarent crying. Theyresleeping. Nmuber442,453 What are theman doing? Are theyc

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

这两天,各国媒体都在热炒克林顿女儿大婚的消息。我们知道在英文里结婚的说法有很多,其中就有walk down the aisle这个短语。今天,我们就由此举一反三,来说说关于walk的四个短语。 1. To w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

音乐咖啡厅:Joana Zimmer - If it's too late 相关介绍:眼前的黑暗永远阻挡不了心底的光芒 ,Joana Zimmer,她来自德国,是一位惹人怜惜的盲人歌手。 流畅的节奏,清新的曲风,再加上歌者独特的演绎!

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

禁喇叭 No horn 禁闯红灯 No joywalking 禁止通行 No passing/ No Through Traffic 禁止越线 Keep in lane 禁止汽车 Auto Not Permitted 不准回转 No U Turn 不准入内 No Entry 不准停车 No Parking 不准等候 No Waiting 不准左转

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

a. The girl is riding her bike b. The girl is carrying a stick c. The girl is running down the street d. The girl is walking her dog

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

A boy and his friends find a coin. They make a small hole in it. They then tie a piece of cotton thread through the hole, and take the coin and the thread to the park near their home. They put the coin down on a path where someone walking by will see

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

I'm curious quickly,the zombie makeup,they do such a good job with you. 我很好奇 僵尸妆 他们化得很好 but it must take a long time to make you up as a zombie. 但是化僵尸妆肯定要很久吧 It takes about an hour and 45 minutes in t

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀