8. It is required that... It is required that every student should wear a school uniform. It is required that everyone should attend the meeting. Damn it! I wanted to leave early this afternoon.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

THE STORY OF AN EYEWITNESS by Jack London Never before in history has a city been so completely destroyed. San Francisco is gone. Nothing is left of it but memories and some houses far from the centre of the city. Its businesses are gone. The factori

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

You wont know if you wont try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You have to risk even if its hard. Do something that would make you say its worth it. Never waste your time in useless things. Invest and try new things. 如果不尝试,怎知行不行

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Have you ever heard that we humans use only ten percent of our brains? This oft-quoted myth holds a certain appeal because if it were true, then we could instantly become ten times more intelligent just by firing up that sleepy majority of the brain!

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

图片1 expend vt. 花费,消耗,支出,把(暂时不用的绳)绕在杆上 例句:Do not expend all your energy on such a useless job. 不要把你的精力全花费在这无用的工作上。 expenditure n. 支出,花费 例句:The

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Do We Only Use 10% Of Our Brains? Have you ever heard that we humans use only ten percent of our brains? This oft-quoted myth holds a certain appeal because if it were true, then we could instantly become ten times more intelligent just by firing up

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Is University Teaching Useful When young people who want to be journalists ask me what subject they should study after leaving school asks me what subject they should study after leaving school, I tell them: most veterans of my trade would say the sa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

Grammar Girl here. We've received several requests to address Latin plurals, so today we're going to tackle a tricky one. A listener called with this request: Hi, Grammar Girl. This is Adam from Peoria. I was wondering if you could go over the usage

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

文本: DIAZ: You stupid pricks... _____(1)____ ,look what you've done to it LANCE: This is for my brother! DIAZ: I trusted you, Tommy. I woulda had you made... LANCE: _____(2)____, Mr. Diaz.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Gail: Oh! Mike: Are you okay? Gail: Yeah, Im just not used to these crutches yet. The doctor said I should start using them if I ever want to get out of this wheelchair , but I dont have the strength to stand up. Mike: Youll get the hang of it . Dont

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Education Pay What is shown in the chart above is that those people with high degree earn more than those with lower. For example, staff with masters degree receive a better payment than those with bachelors degree, according to a survey of the payme

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

You look very nervous, Joe. Relax! I can't. You know this is my first blind date. My heart is beating very quickly. Then take a deep breath or go out to get some fresh air. It's useless. Actually you don't have to be so nervous. You look great today

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

-Hello ,I am doctor Fiona Wallice ,and you are? - I am Peter Travers.I am a movie critic. -Yes,your name sounds familiar. -Well -For which publication? -It's called Roy Stone. - Oh ,no ,I would not favoring that. -And I miserable.I have dreams but I

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年