Business Travel 商务旅行 9. First Business Trip 第一次出差 John: I cant attend the meeting in Washington. Ive proposed you as the most able substitute. 我不能去华盛顿参加会议了,我已经推荐你去参加这次会议了。 Mary

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方口语商务与个人

Bill: Look, Bob. This is a photograph I took during my trip to Australia. Bob: Let me see it, Bill. Bob: This is a good photograph. Who are these people? Bill: They’re people I met during the trip.

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Todd: So Alex you were saying that you took trips, band trips. 托德:亚历克斯,你说过你去旅行了,乐队旅行。 Alex: Yes, sir. 亚历克斯:对,没错。 Todd: OK, so why don't you talk about a band trip. 托德:好,那你为

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 中式口语纠错

Passage Transcript this summer i went to, Italy for what turned to be a three week trip with a friend of mine from college. it was a really a good experience. i have never been out of the country before and, for years i wanted to go. i had always wan

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

释义: go on a trip 旅行 这次是 go on a+名词形式,表示做某事。典型的就是 go on a trip,表示去旅行,go on a ride 表示出去兜风,还有 go on a vacation 表示休假。 例句: I wanted to go on a little trip. 我想去

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

今天,Michael 和他的中国同学李华约好了在中央公园见面。他们在对话中会用 到两个词:drag 和 trip。 L: 对不起,Michael,我迟到了。地铁误点了。 M: Hey,

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Todd: Tim, you want to talk about road trips! 蒂姆,你能谈谈自驾游吗? Tim: Yeah, I wanna talk about road trips. Ah, me and my friends, when we were in high school we took a lot of road trips to lots of different places. 好的,我想谈谈

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

What's the difference between TRIP and TRAVEL? They are both verbs and nouns, but we usually don't use them interchangeably. Trip和Travel的区别是什么?他们都可以同时作名词和动词,但是却不能替换。 Today you're going to lear

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Tim, you want to talk about road trips! Tim: Yeah, I wanna talk about road trips. Ah, me and my friends, when we were in high school we took a lot of road trips to lots of different places. Todd: OK. Tim: We would go down to California, ah, som

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

He woke up. He was tired. He had a hard time going to sleep. He tossed and turned all night. He was scared. He had bad dreams. He dreamed about bears. It was the first day of the camping trip. It was early morning. He hid in his blankets. His family

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

It was the time for the camping trip. He was scared. He was scared of bears. He did not want to be eaten. He was also scared of bugs, ghosts, and poison ivy. His family packed a bug spray, and a first aid kit. His brother told him ghosts were not rea

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

A Trip to Disney 迪斯尼之旅 On a trip to Disney World in Florida, my husband and I and our two children devoted ourselves wholeheartedly to the wonders of this attraction. After three exhausting days, we headed for home. 我们去佛罗里达州的

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A Trip to Disney 迪斯尼之旅 On a trip to Disney World in Florida, my husband and I and our two children devoted ourselves wholeheartedly to the wonders of this attraction. After three exhausting days, we headed for home. 我们去佛罗里达州的

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I leave it on a bad note Starting another screaming match Bring all of our issues back to life Going down a bad road When you got somewhere else to be I will take you down with me 'Cause I'm Always imagining the worst When you're out drinking with th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The One Without The Ski Trip 本集简介: Ross and Rachel's fighting causes the gang to try to hang out with them separately. Chandler, under stress because Ross and Rachel's break-up reminds him of his parents divorce, starts smoking again. Rachel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

【今日一句】 When are you leaving for your trip? 你什么时候去旅游啊? 【要点提示】leave for something【发音提示】 ['li:f?] (备注)发音精彩尽在录音中,请大家听录音中的发音详解。 【要点释义】动

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

释义: go on a trip 旅行 这次是 go on a+名词形式,表示做某事。典型的就是 go on a trip,表示去旅行,go on a ride 表示出去兜风,还有 go on a vacation 表示休假。 例句: I wanted to go on a little trip. 我想去

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

In todays Ask a Teacher, our reader Leopoldo asks about three commonly confused travel words. Here is the question: Question: Hi! Can you explain when it is correct to use trip, journey or travel? Thank you for your answer. Leopoldo Answer: Hello, Le

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(597) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月