零起点英文启蒙Blackcat黑猫出版社Earlyreads系列29本 ( PDF文本下载 ) 更多儿童英语: 哈哈美语 棒棒学英语

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字5B

This is Whats Trending Today. The Bode Museum in Berlin, Germany is known for its collection of 540,000 rare coins. As of this week, however, it is down to 539,999. The collections largest coin has been stolen. The giant coin weighs 100 kilograms and

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Do you like stories? I want to tell you a true story. It happened to a friend of mine a year ago. While my friend, George, was reading in bed, two thieves climbed into his kitchen. After they had ente

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Lessons 119-120 Listen and enjoy Don't be fancy. Don't be so fancy. It's nothing. Don't be silly. Don't be silly. We should feel glad for him. Don't blame me. Don't blame me , It's not my fault. Wish somebody good luck. My exam day is coming. Wish yo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

The children sat on the corral fence as Cookie and the young woman talked to the policeman. So, the policeman said, writing in his notebook, youre the new head wrangler. The young woman nodded. My names Alyssa. Ive been riding here at the ranch since

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 114 A Horse Named Dragon

By Paul Sisco Washington 24 April 2008 Still in the development stage, so-called 'smart guns' that fire only in the proper hands are close to becoming a reality. The idea is to keep guns away from children who accidentally fire them. The US National

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

Watch a man sit down next to a woman and without touching her; successfully steal her key information from her credit card. -Heres your visa number. -How did you do that? He works for IDENTITY STRONCHOLD, a company specializing in electronic fraud pr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

1.President Bush declared a major disaster for Southern California, funneling money to people with wildfire losses not covered by insurance. Some residents are returning home, not sure if the homes they left are still standing. San Diego officials sa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

In Somalia's capital, the radical Islamist al-Shabab militia amputated a hand and a foot each from four young men accused of stealing guns and mobile phones. The militia has imposed a harsh brand of Islamic law in areas of Somalia under its control.

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

An elderly woman told the police that, as she entered a restroom, she was jostled by a woman behind her. A few minutes later, as she was about to pay for a moustache remover at a nearby store, she discovered that her wallet was missing from her purse

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

For the last two years, the Los Angeles area has seen an increasing number of metal thefts, reported Paul Moyer, co-anchor of the local 6 oclock news. Sometime before dawn Wednesday, thieves had stolen the copper wire out of six lamp posts. A day ear

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Ali Baba. In a town in Persia there lived a man called Ali Baba. He was a poor woodcutter, and he struggled each day to feed his wife and children. All he ever wanted was to own a shop in the town, sell goods to his neighbors, and have plenty for his

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Ali Baba part 2. By now, Ali Baba had opened the shop which he had always dreamed about. He was a fair and generous shop owner. He was happy, his family had plenty, and every neighbor was his friend. Ali Baba hired a helper named Morgiana. She was a

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

In the yard, the Captain whispered to his men, Wait until you hear my signal. Then leave your barrels and storm the house. Morgiana helped Ali Baba's family feed their guest. She thought it strange that a man would arrive so early for market, but the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Tonight on the posh French reverie, a final preps is underway, as the Cannes Film Festival is about to kick off, and there is a hunt on for some jewel thieves. This is a time when the small town is a big target for thieves, looking the cash in big ti

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

ECONOMICS REPORT - Identity Theft By Jill Moss Broadcast: Friday, March 04, 2005 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Identity theft has been a subject in the news recentl

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Soaring Price of Used Grease Attracts Thieves The high price of food and fuel has made a valuable commodity out of an unexpected resource: the price of used vegetable oil from restaurant fryers is so high that people are stealing it. Just ask grease

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Dream, the only way that I can see you Dream, the only place for me to find you At night, the stars are shining bright I start closing my eyes, you then appear Though you cant imagine how much I want you and you wont pay attention on my love to you b

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

生活难免遇到坑,万一在国外遇到坑蒙拐骗怎么办?让Jenny和Adam给你支招! 1.迷路: lost 这么说很Chinglish: Lost the road 怎么表达: I'm lost. I got lost. 怎么做: I'm trying to find/get to...Can you help me? Hi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(252) / 评论(0) 分类 五个孩子和沙精.Five.Children.And.It