When I look upon the tombs of the great, every emotion of envy dies in me; when I read the epitaphs of the beautiful, even inordinate desire goes out; when I meet with the grief of parents upon a tombstone, my heart melts with compassion; when I see

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

Education Report - How a Small Change in Teaching May Create Better Readers This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Teachers and parents usually call attention to the pictures when they read storybooks to preschool children. But a new study

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Writers Kick-start Career with Print-on-Demand On a recent Sunday afternoon, there was a steady stream of visitors to a house in Alexandria, Virginia, where John Saul signed copies of his first published book, Candle in the Window. It is a collection

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Librarian Nancy Pearl is with us once again in our studios. Hi, Nancy. NANCY PEARL, BYLINE: Hi, Steve. INSKEEP: She comes by. She brings reading recommendations. She sends or brings us stacks of books to talk about. And she's bro

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

【今日基础词】 Range 【Transcript】 With the development of science and technology, there has been a boom in the ways for us to get information. But reading books still remains essential to the acquisition of knowledge. The forms of reading

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

Listen Read Learn May: Come back. You haven't paid yet. Boss: May, just let him go. May: But he took some newspaper away without paying. Boss: I know. May: Why? You make me confused. Boss: He lives nearby and he would just glance at the newspaper hea

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

阿美借完书,做在旁边的椅子上等爸爸,突然看见旁边有个人一边看书一边笑,那个人到底在看什么书呢?往下看就知道了。 May:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read? Woman: Harry Potter.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 三怪客泛舟记.three.men.in.a.boat

By Amanda Cassandra New York 17 September 2006 On the eve of the annual meeting of the U.N. General Assembly, First Lady Laura Bush will be in New York Monday to host an international conference on global literacy initiatives. Education officials fr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

By Brent Hurd Washington 27 March 2007 watch Rural Community Library The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has granted one million dollars to the group Rural Education and Development or READ, a non-government organization that establishes village li

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

Italian Journalist Sets Out To Unmask True Identity Of Author Elena Ferrante play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0000:00repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or updat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

By Barbara Schoetzau New York 11 September 2006 Family of Emilio 'Pete' Ortiz embrace after his name is read as families gather at the site of the World Trade Center Monday, September 11, 2006 in New York Americans across the nation paused to mark t

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

Flora: Can you help me? Im working on this email to Emil and Im having trouble coming up with the right words in French. Andy: My French isnt much better than yours, but Ill give it a shot. Flora: Okay, read this sentence for me. What I want to know

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客