英语四级常用短语汇总

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级词汇与结构练习

阅读理解,作为中国考生从小到大一直接触的科目,不管是中文还是英文大家都不陌生。然而也正是这门大家都见怪不怪的科目,在雅思考试中往往难倒了一大片考生。无论是从其篇幅,措辞

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

阅读理解,作为中国考生从小到大一直接触的科目,不管是中文还是英文大家都不陌生。然而也正是这门大家都见怪不怪的科目,在雅思考试中往往难倒了一大片考生。无论是从其篇幅,措辞

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

13 Happy Life at a Tavern 小客栈的乐趣 James Boswell 詹姆斯鲍斯韦尔 We dined at an excellent inn at Chapelhouse(2), where Dr. Johnson expatiated on the felicity of England in its taverns and inns, and triumphed over(3) the French for not

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

Buying on the Installment Plan分期付款购物In Western countries people have been using the installment plan since the first half of the twentieth century. Today, a large proportion of all the families in Great 8ritain buy furniture, household go

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

17. That means a higher proportion of what is in the sea is being caught, so the real difference between present and past is likely to be worse than the one recorded by changes in catch size. 【分析】并列多重复合句。由 so 连接的两个并

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Argument句型 开头 In this analysis, the arguer claims that should To substantiate the conclusion, the arguer cites the example of where In addition, the arguer assumes that This argument is unconvincing for several critical flaws. 正文: For i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

要想在短期内实现GRE写作高分,提高GRE写作分数,背一些GRE作文模板是最为简洁、快速的方法了。下面就为大家搜集了关于GRE写作中开头、正文和结尾的一些模板,考生们可以根据这些模板来

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

They call it Radio Free Fahad, the vigil held by friends and supporters of Syed Fahad Hashmi every two weeks outside the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. The 29-year-old Hashmi, a Pakistan-born U.S. citizen who grew up in New York, has

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

大部分同学在复习雅思小作文中会出现这样那样的问题,由于中国的传统教育中对于图表类描写的练习涉及少,同学们不能熟练掌握写作手法。常有同学面对小作文的图表无从下手。下面,雅

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

17. That means a higher proportion of what is in the sea is being caught, so the real difference between present and past is likely to be worse than the one recorded by changes in catch sizes. 【分析】并列多重复合句。由so连接的两个并

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

Beginners. There is an invasion going on in our house. It started out as an unnoticed thing, but it has grown to huge proportions. Every room of my house is affected. Every corner shows a sign of this invasion. Even my friends and neighbors have ment

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

考研作文常用词汇-图表作文常用词汇 表格图table ; 图表chart; diagram graph column 描述:show; describe; illustrate; reveal; represent 数字figure; 数据statistic; 百分比percentage; 比例proportion 上升:increase rise

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

GRE常用作文例子借鉴,下面是常见的写作的三个部分,开头、正文以及结尾部分,分别有相应的句型介绍,希望可以供大家参考。 开头: In this analysis, the arguer claims that should To substantiate the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Boys' English grades are up to a tenth worse when high numbers of girls are in the class with them, though girls' grades are unaffected. 当班上女生人数较多时,男生的英语成绩要下降10%,而女生们的成绩则不受影响。 Boys

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Girls make boys worse at English, says new study 研究发现:女生是男生糟糕英语成绩的元凶 Boys' English grades are up to a tenth worse when high numbers of girls are in the class with them, though girls' grades are unaffected. 研究发

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Argument句型 开头 In this analysis, the arguer claims that should To substantiate the conclusion, the arguer cites the example of where In addition, the arguer assumes that This argument is unconvincing for several critical flaws. 正文: For i

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

What do these people have in common? If you answered with, They're all awesome, you'd probably be right. 这些人有什么共通点呢?如果你回答:他们都很了不起。你可能是对的。 But there's one more thing. Me and my close frie

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

P keep/hold pace with 跟上,与…同步 take pains 尽力,煞费苦心 play a part (in) 起作用 take part in 参加 in particular 特别的,尤其,详细的 pass away 去世,逝世 pass off 中止

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

P keep/hold pace with 跟上,与…同步 take pains 尽力,煞费苦心 play a part (in) 起作用 take part in 参加 in particular 特别的,尤其,详细的 pass away 去世,逝世 pass off 中止

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语