[00:23.82]Milady... 王妃殿下 [00:29.82]I received your message. 我接到你的信讯 [00:44.90]This is...the second time 这是 你第二次 [00:48.90]youve warned me of danger. 警告我 [00:53.34]There will be a new shipment of supplies 新的补

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-勇敢的心

4. _____ to some parts of South America is still difficult, because parts of continent are still covered with thick forests. A. Orientation B. Access C. Procession D. Blight orientation 东方,定位

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

6. Wealthy Romans collected ______ of Greek statues and paintings A. recreations B. enjoyments C. reproductions D. entertainments statue 全身雕像 status 地位、身份 stationary 固定的、静止

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Explanation: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Probably almost all Americans can recite (or say without readi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican celebration that remembers a military victory against the French on May 5, 1862. Cinco de Mayo means May the fifth in Spanish. It is not a public or a national holiday in Mexico. It is largely celebrated in the Mexican stat

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Vice President Johnson, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, President Truman, Reverend Clergy, fellow citizens: We observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom -- symbolizing an end, as w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

By Scott Bobb Cambodia's new king, Norodom Sihamoni, has made his first address to the people, one day after assuming the throne. The new monarch made the address Saturday to a crowd gathered at the m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

垃圾债券 junk bond 委托存款* designated deposit 委派代表书 proxy form 定息按揭 fixed-rate mortgage 定期债券 term bond 定价模式 pricing model 「定镜」处理【计算机】 s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Sealed With a kiss 以吻封缄 Though we gottaa say good bye 虽然我们不得不 For the summer, 分开度夏, Darling, I promise you this, 亲爱的,我答应你, I'll send you all my love 我要把爱送给你, Every day in a letter, 每天

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

1948年10月15日出生于阿根廷的Pergamino。De Burgh的父亲是一位英国外交官,母亲是爱尔兰裔英国人,童年因为父亲工作的原因,一家人经常迁移,从而积累了丰富的旅行和人生经验。虽然 DeBurgh持

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

A college in north-west China has come under fire for asking female students to sign a chastity pledge as part of a course. 中国西北的一所大学在课堂上要求女大学生签贞洁承诺卡被炮轰。 The college, in the city of Xian in Sh

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Topics: Cajun Culture; The Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show; to preserve versus to reserve; yada, yada, yada versus blah, blah, blah; Dear Sir/Madam versus To Whom it May Concern Words: Cajun descent peace treaty to pledge allegiance isolated to pres

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

A: Loans Department, how can I help you? 这里是贷款部,我能如何为您效劳? B: Hello. Could you give me some details about your Personal Pledge Loans, please? 你好。请你给我介绍一些有关你们的个人质押贷款的详细情况

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

John F. Kennedy: Inaugural Address 约翰·肯尼迪自幼受到良好的教育,最后读了哈佛大学和斯坦福大学,1940年毕业。第二次世界大战中肯尼迪加入美国海军,在对

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

BEIJING, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Senior Chinese leader Zhou Yongkang met Friday with visiting Austrian Federal Minister of Justice Beatrix Karl and pledged to enhance cooperation between the two nations on law enforcement. Zhou, a member of the Standing

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, July 9 (Xinhua) -- China and the European Union pledged to strengthen defense and security cooperation on Monday. The pledge came during Defense Minister Liang Guanglie's meeting with Catherine Margaret Ashton, EU high representative for for

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- China and Australia pledged on Thursday to strengthen their militaries ties during a meeting between the two countries' senior military officials. The pledge was made when Xu Qiliang, vice chairman of the Central Military

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, July 3 (Xinhua) -- China on Tuesday pledged to help private companies invest abroad while guiding and regulating their investment activities. The country will strengthen macro guidance on private companies' overseas investment and help them

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm a man of my word I mean what I say My pledge is my bond Well,that's just my way When you've made a promise To someone who's gone Well,that's when forever Seems a little too long I'm a man of my word And I made you a vow I swore that I'd love

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐