Vikash Kumar, Thinker, new to the corporate, B.Tech IIT Delhi Do something which buys you happiness. 花在能让自己感到快乐的事情上。 While studying in Delhi only for 4 years, I had visited Connaught Palace quite a few times. I used to s

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Kathleen Wiederman is not staunchly against vaccines. She simply believes it is better for her child to naturally battle an illness than to be vaccinated against it. Doctors don't know everything, said the 42-year-old recruiter, who prefers alternati

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We often hear about the generation gap that occurs between parents and children when it comes to music, morals, fashion and a host of other things. Now there is a generation lap, the tendency for young people to be increasingly more technically savvy

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A survey by the China Youth Daily shows over 80-percent of those asked are mostly concerned about the high cost of a 2nd child. Even though we are eligible to have a second baby, we can't afford it. It is too expensive to send a second child to a goo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I always want to go camping, because I think it is cool. But my parents think that I am too small to do it, so they refuse me. One day, I told my parents that my friends and I planned to go camping, the place was very close to my friends home. So my

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

An 18-year-old girl from Austria is taking her parents to court for posting over 500 photos of her on Facebook since 2009, without her permission. 因从2009年开始爸妈未经允许将自己的500多张照片放到了Facebook上,一位来自奥地

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Children who lead inactive lives are likely to grow up to become middle-aged couch potatoes, a study suggests。 一项研究表明,儿时不喜欢运动的人长大之后会变成懒人。 Researchers compared the TV viewing habits of more than 6,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Topic: In some countries, parents expect children to spend long time studying both in and after school, and have less free time. Task: (You may spend 40 minutes on this task, and write a minimum of 250 words) Do you think it has the positive or negat

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

什么是状语从句: 首先我们要搞清楚什么是状语。状语是修饰动词、形容词、副词用的;那么有主谓结构的句子担任的状语就称之为状语从句了。 状语从句由从属连词所引导,既可置于句首,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Don'ttalkback. 不要顶嘴。 例句: Listentome,don'ttalkback. 听我说,不要顶嘴。 Don'ttalkbacktoyourparents. 不要和你父母顶嘴。 Howdareyoutalkbacktome. 你竟敢和我顶嘴。 背景音乐: EmmaStevens-givealittlebit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Recent surveys by a youth group show that more than 80 percent of single youths in China are constantly under pressure from their parents to get married. As familial pressures are at an all-time high during big holiday gatherings such as the Spring F

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese parents are having their children learn English earlier, according to a survey published by the China Youth Daily. 《中国青年报》近日进行的一项调查显示,如今,中国家长很早就让孩子学习英语。 English has bee

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After scores for the gaokao, China's university entrance exam, were released, many study abroad agencies began recruiting students who are interested in attending college abroad. 在高考成绩公布之后不久,许多留学中介机构就开始招收

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.申请许可Wouldn't it be possible for me to take the day off this Friday? (这个星期五,我是否可以休一天假?)请休假用takethe day off。如果是两天以上就用days off。老板会很干脆地答应说that'll be OK,或

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

介词below与under的用法区别 1. 两者都可表示低于,under 主要表示垂直在下的正下方,而 below 则不一定表示正下方(即可以是正下方或非正下方)。如: Look in the cupboard below [under] the sink. 到洗碗池

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

释义: when it comes to 关于 该句型在会话中比较常用,when it comes to+名词(...ing)表示只要是关于,用来表示一个人的意见或观点。 例句: Believe it or not, when it comes to meeting men, I am shy. 不管你信不

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

1. Let' s shake hands and be friends. 让我们握手做朋友。 2. Let's be friends. Shall we? 让我们做朋友好吗? 3. I long for being friend with you. 我渴望和你做朋友。 4. Let's make a fresh start, and be friends. 咱们重新做朋

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Should Older People Live with Their Adult Children? 提纲 1.你认为老人是否应与成年子女居住在一起? 2.给出原因。 3.总结。 One of the topics in our daily life is whether or not the older people should live with their adu

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

一,语音 熟练,准确地掌握语音是听力正确理解的基础。学习一门语言,首先应掌握好它的发音,只有发音正确,语调得体,才能听懂别人的话。如果听者发音有误,语调不准,则把自己熟悉

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

虽然伊丽莎白远在千里之外,我只能偶尔见到她,但是我们所拥有的永远是朋友的相框和挂盒能帮助我们弥补彼此的思念之情。 所以,亲爱的寂寞者,与朋友分开并没有那么糟,照片、信件、

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文