Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Part one Apartment/house/room Bag/fashion/online shopping Do you love bags? What are the factors do you normally consider when you buy bags? What kind of bags do you normally use? What kind of bags do you normally choose on different occasions? Have

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

k:oh,the clothes here are so expensive! No wonder there are few people. R: Beauty costs, dear! What do you think of this dress? Do you think it suits me? K: yeah, it's lovely, but to be frank, it's not the most practical. You don't have many formal e

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

阿美和古奇去逛时装店。店里的衣服很时尚但非常贵,阿美觉得不划算,可是当看到自己喜欢的衣服时,似乎立场就没有那么坚定了! Listen Read Learn Salesclerk:Good morning, can I help you? Gucci: No, thanks. We are just looking around. Salesclerk: Take your t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

下面我们来学几个短语。 1. be used to 习惯于 这是个形容词性短语,短语中的to是介词,后面接名词或者代词。如果要时候习惯于做某事的话,遇到的是动词,就要使用动词的动名词形式,即:

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

图片1 identical adj. 同一的,同样的 例句:He wore the identical dress on both occasions. 他在两个场合穿戴同一套衣服。 identification n.辨认,鉴定 例句:The identification of the accident victims took a long time. 验

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

阿美和古奇去逛时装店。店里的衣服很时尚但非常贵,阿美觉得不划算,可是当看到自己喜欢的衣服时,似乎立场就没有那么坚定了 Salesclerk:Good morning, can I help you? Gucci: No, thanks. We are just l

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Lesson 11 Have You Ever Taken A Vacation At Christmas? 你在圣诞节度过假吗 I like this story.It makes me nervous.I hate to travel. 我喜欢这个报道。它使我紧张。我讨厌旅行。 Have you ever taken a vacation at Christmas? 你在圣

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Beginners. It's very interesting going to another country and experiencing the culture, even if the people from that country speak the same language. Among English speaking nations, there are well known differences. Our accents are different, of cour

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

图片1 Everyone likes to pig out sometimes! We usually pig out at parties or on special occasions. But sometimes we dont need a special excuse to pig out. To pig out is related to food and eating. To understand exactly when and how to use listen to

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Sir Howard Morrison was buried today. He died on Thursday at the age of 74. His tangi took place at Te Papaioura Marae in Rotorua. More than 6,000 people visited the marae to view the body and share the sadness with the family. A concert was held the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语