Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 不要孤注一掷。 Deposit = Put down 存款;买东西或购房时的定金;把钱放某处 You deposit 10% now and pay the rest when the TV is delivered. 你可以先交10%的订金,余款在电视送到

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

星级典句: 第一句:Many of customers are interested in your Seagull brand household scissors and we wish to have your Shanghai quotations. 我们的很多顾客对你们的海鸥牌家用剪刀感兴趣,我们现向你方询问上海报价。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Continue to do sth. Artistic art artist No more than = only = merely Reflection Comfort---comfortable---comfortably---uncomfortably---uncomfortable Lunar lunar new year = spring festival Sun---solar--

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

A: I would like to get a bus pass. B: Do you know what kind of pass you want? A: Can you tell me my options? B: There are passes for a day, month, and week, and there are student passes. A: I would like the student pass. B: Let me see your student ID

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

The world this week-Politics 本周政治要闻 The shooting down of a Malaysia Airlines jet, apparently by pro-Russian rebels fighting Ukrainian troops in eastern Ukraine, changed the parameters of the five-month conflict. 马航飞机被击落显然是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人要闻

现在完成时可以转化成一般过去时,还可以转化成It is/has been +时间段+since从句(用一般过去时)等句型。 e.g. Jim has been back for a month. 吉姆已经回来一个月了。 = Jim came back a month ago. 吉姆一个月前

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

In business meetings it is sometimes necessary to interrupt a speaker. This is possible but it should be done politely. We'll be looking at some ways you can do this . 在商务会议中,有时打断一下演讲者是很有必要的,但是呢要有礼貌的打断。下面我们一起

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(452) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Parts of New Zealand are trying to recover from a massive earthquake that hit over the weekend. A couple people had serious injuries. Around 100 others had minor bumps and cuts. Luckily, there were no immediate reports of any deaths. But there is a l

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

1. October is the deadliest month this year for US troops in Iraq. A soldier and a marine were killed yesterday, bringing the death toll to 80 this month. With less than 10 days to go, October could b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

The order of the day 意思是最重要的事,详解与例句如下。 例句: Itll take three months to repair the house. Now patience is the order of the day for us. 这个房子装修要三个月,对我们来说耐心是最重要的。 They

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

金融危机当前,可能你不得不一个人做两个人以上的工作,还拿着可怜的薪水,再被老板呼来喝去,终于有一天,你在沉默中爆发,拍案而起,老子不干了!停,先等等,你知道辞职怎样才能辞

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

958.Regarding salary,I leave that to yon but feel certain that I can earn at least RMB 4,000 yuan per month. 关于薪金,留待您来决定,本人相信每月能得到至少4,000元。 959. I am willing to serve on trial for some months

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Beauty and the Beast I Once there was an old man. He had three young and beautiful children: they were girls. The youngest girl was the most beautiful. She was called 'Beauty', because she was so beautiful. Beauty was a very nice girl: she was kind t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

将来完成时 形式 will/shall+完成式用于第一人称,will+完成式用于其他人称。 用法 它常与表示时间的短语连用,而后者常以by开头: by then到那时 by that time到那时 by the 24th到 24号那天 By the end

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Lesson 101 Owe 1.I owe it to you that I succeeded in doing the experiment. 2.I have paid off all that was owed. 3.I owe him 1000 yuan. 4.I owe much to my parents. 5.You still owe for the goods you got last month. 6.I owe it to you that I recovered fr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

动词搭配 1. add to增加,增进 add to把加进 add up相加 add up to总计,所有这一切说明 1) I don't think these facts will ________ anything. 2) Fifty new books have been ________ the library. 3) The music _________ our enjoyment of

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The final examination will be held at the end of this month. Have you made a good preparation? Sure,I've reviewed all the lessons. I've learned this academic year. Are you sure you can do well this year? I'm one hundred percent certain. According to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

(1) T:It's eight o'clock. When did you see him?Half an hour ago. S: Isaw him at half past seven. (2) T:It's Friday. When did she go to London?The day before yesterday. S:She went to London on Wednesday. (3) T:It's June. When did Mr. Jones b

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

(1) T:Look at the first picture. What has she just done?她刚才做了什么? S:She has just aired the room.她刚已经给房间通风。 (2) T:The second picture. What have they just done?他们刚才做了什么? S: They have just cle

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

9The Lord spoke to Moses in the Desert of Sinai in the first month of the second year after they came out of Egypt. He said, 2Have the Israelites celebrate the Passover at the appointed time. 3Celebrate it at the appointed time, at twilight on the f

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记