1. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗? 2. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。 3. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了? 4. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

NB: Please note this is not a word for word transcript of the audio programme Abigail:The term Fundamentalist (基本教义派) has been discussed a lot in recent years and you will probably have heard it in connection with terror attacks and it seems

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(368) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Modern human babies are essentially learning machines. After birth, their brains grow in leaps and bounds, allowing infants to lay the groundwork for fut

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

We Need to Broaden Our Knowledge 1. 科学技术是社会发展所不可缺少的。 2. 社会科学和自然科学相互渗透。 3. 现代大学生需要广博的知识 Our modern civilization is mainly attributed to the achievements of science and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

[00:07.89]A housemaid worked very long hours and only had half a day off each week. [00:12.93]Rosanna had to start work at 5:00 am in order to light the fires before the family of the house woke up. [00:20.79]Then she laid the table for breakfast whi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版必修第三册

[00:07.89]A housemaid worked very long hours and only had half a day off each week. [00:12.93]Rosanna had to start work at 5:00 am in order to light the fires before the family of the house woke up. [00:20.79]Then she laid the table for breakfast whi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版必修高三

VOICE ONE: This is Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today, we finish our series of programs about the Wonders of the World. In earlier programs, we told about ancient structures and beautifu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(一)月

A: Can you give me some advice about going sightseeing? B: Your concierge, sir, is the right person to ask when you need sightseeing advice. A: What in the world is a concierge? B: We direct visitors to all the great tourist, shopping, and eating spo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

作文题目: What's Your Opinion About Clothes? 参考范文: When early man invented clothes, he probably wanted to keep warm. I am sure he never intended that it should become as elaborate as it has become today. For many a year, traditional c

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Should widespread advertising be strictly limited in modern society? Some people claim that widespread advertising in the modern society has a harmful effect on young people. Therefore, advertisements should be strictly limited on TV, radio, the inte

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

As a middle school student, usually Im busy and have no time to do other things. But in my spare time, I like reading and traveling. I think theyre fit for me. A good book is a friend who never turns his back upon us. Reading makes me get a lot o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Science and technology 科学技术 Palaeontology 古生物学 Remember the tooth 齿状物所记 A link is made in an ancient ecosystem 古生态系统的一环 WHO ate whom in the food chains of the past is rarely clear. 过去的食物链中谁吃谁

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Science and Technology Palaeontology Remember the tooth 科技 古生物学 牙齿的痕迹 A link is made in an ancient ecosystem 古代生态系统中的线索 WHO ate whom in the food chains of the past is rarely clear. 在古代谁以吃谁为生是

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

今天我们要学的词是logo。 Logo, 商标,标志。 The clothing line needs a new logo, 这个服装品牌需要一个新商标。 Google rolled out a special logo for John Lennon's 70th birthda, 谷歌在约翰.列侬诞辰70周年的日子,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

In 1874, Major Walter C. Wingfield patented in London the equipment and rules for a game fairly similar to modern tennis. In the same year, the first courts appeared in the United States. By the follo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

My name is Steven Cheung I hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The course has provided me the formal training necessary to be a nurse. Besides, I possess ten years of extensive experience ranging from Nursing Assistant to Nursing Supervisor at XYZ

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Traditional marriage proposals could soon be consigned to the history books with almost half of them now happening at home in front of the TV. 传统的求婚方式可能很快就会成为历史,因为现在几乎一半的求婚都发生在家里的电

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

布拉格恢复地铁运营 PRAGUE, June 6 (Xinhua) -- Prague resumed the operation of all its three metro lines on Thursday morning after a four-day closure amidst flooding threats from the Vltava River, the Prague Public Transport Company (DPP) has

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A conversion chart, supposedly showing the modern-day worth of Jane Austen characters' fortunes, has surfaced on Twitter. At first glance, it seems to show that Mr Darcy's supposedly vast 1803 fortune in Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice, worth $331

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

PARIS, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- French capital Paris unveiled the logo for its bid to host the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games at the Arc de Triomphe at 20:24 local time on Tuesday. 新华社巴黎2月9日电当地时间9日(星期二)晚20:24分

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语