After you graduate do you want to live in your hometown? Why or why not? Can I visit your hometown on the Internet? Do you like your hometown? Why or why not? How many TV channels do you get at home? Do you miss your home country? What do you miss th

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 三一口语

Part 3 At a restaurant 在餐馆 1.Henry, this is my friend Cathy. Henry,这是我的朋友Cathy。 Cathy, this is Henry. Cathy,这是Henry。 Katie, I'd like you to meet my friend Peter. Katie,我来给你介绍我的朋友Peter。 May, I'd like to introduce my friend R

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 4 Free time activities Cooking E A:What do you do in your spare time? B:Oh,all sorts of things. A:Really?Well,what do you like doing best? B:That's difficult to say,but I suppose cooking is my real hobby. A:Cooking? B:That's right,I like trying

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语中级

2. 同汉语的位置不相同的短语 back and forth 前后 bed and breakfast 食宿 cap and gown(coat) 衣帽 fire and water 水火 flesh and blood 骨肉 heat and cold 冷热 heavy and light 轻重

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

雅思考试写作的12大万能理由 1 方便 convenience 2 情感 feeling(or sensibility) 3 经验 experience 4 成就 achievement 5 效率 efficiency 6 健康 health 7 节俭 thrift(or save money) 8 安全 safety 9 性格培养 character cultivat

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Well, uh, it seems to have settled for now. 嗯 它终于安静下来了 Might want to keep your distance. 你最好和它保持距离 I might. 我会的 Time for our patient's morning fix. 该为我们的病人做上午检查了 Meet me in the comma

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

英: In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product. Tan

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WARSAW, Fed. 13 (Xinhua) -- Rafal Kapler, the head of the National Sport Centre overseeing the construction of Warsaw's new National Stadium, has been recalled from his post on Monday. Kapler will be replaced by his deputy Robert Wojtas. Polish Sport

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product. Tanya: So, Carla, do you have a marketing plan for our new i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

《国际贸易术语解释通则》(International Rules for the Interpretation of Trade Terms)。这是由国际商会制定并进行过多次修订。在进入2l世纪之际,国际商会广泛征求世界各国从事国际贸易的各方面人士和

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

You got your invitation a family dinner, and tonite you will meet No need for hesitation, sugar We're gonna love you and it's all we can eat The steaks ala carte mama make from the heart And my pas such a gourmet for gore Jammed eyes, bleeding herbs

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The following phrases are used to conduct a meeting. These phrases are useful if you are called on to conduct a meeting. 11、Introducing the First Item on the Agenda 介绍第一项议题 So, lets start with ... Id suggest we start with... Why d

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

unit 440 去购票大厅 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. Is there any train available to Tianjin today? A:您好,请问今天有车去天津吗? B:Yes, it is Train No. 237 which is scheduled to depart at 10:15. You can go to the main hal

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

1. Loose 和 lose 错:I always loose the product key. 对:I always lose the product key. 2. It's 和 its (严格拼写是 its') 错:Download the HTA, along with it's readme file. 对:Download the HTA, along with its readme file. 错:The lap

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

贫穷引发战争英语对话 杰克: What do you think are the main causes of war today? 你认为如今引起战争的主要原因有哪些? 凯西: I`d say the main reason is poverty. Countries and their people get frustrated because they have so

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

酒店前台的工作人员可能跟客人交流的内容并不多,但是下面这些话应该是经常会用到的。 What name is the reservation under? 您预订时用的名字是? How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? Are you pl

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The charts compare the source of electricity in Australia and France in the years 1980 and 2000. Between these years electricity production almost doubled, rising from 100 units to 170 in Australia, and from 90 to 180 units in France. In 1980 Austral

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

重点词汇 shut down( Informal):stop from doing or saying something: 停工;完全关闭;停下;非正阻止去说,或做某事 After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down 第二次爆炸后,伦敦

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

如何建立口语的逻辑框架?不管是托福作文还是托福口语考试,建立清晰的逻辑框架都是非常重要的事情,那么在新托福口语考试中,如何在短时间内建立自己的逻辑框架呢?下面根据托福口语评

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1110) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语