1.-Kristi. 2.My God. It’s Roger. 3.Who is he? 4.I thought you were in prison. 5.That’s right, I was in prison. Listen, Kristi, you’ve got to help me. 6.Well, see you soon, Kristi- 7.Where’d yo

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

信用卡结账 我必须用信用卡结账。 A: Well, I don't have any cash with me. I'II have to put in on credit. 嗯,我没带现金。我必须用信用卡结账。 B: Thank you. I will be right back. Do you need any to-go boxes? I'd be glad

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

再来一杯 再来一杯吗,先生? A: Another one, sir? 再来一杯吗,先生? B: Why not? The same one again, please. 为什么不呢?请再来一杯同样的。 同类问句: I'm glad to hear that, Mr. Smith. Would you like another c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

上错酒水 我没有叫金汤力酒。 A:Here's your drink, sir. 这是您的饮料,先生。 B:No, that's not right. I didn't order a gin and tonic. I ordered a whisky and soda. 不,那不是我的。我没有叫金汤力酒。我叫的是加

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

感觉太冷哦,还有,房间有点冷。 A:Ah, yesvthejroom is too cold for me. I feel rather cold when I sleep. Can you turn off the air conditioner. 哦,还有,房间有点冷。我睡觉时感觉很冷。你能关上空调吗? B:(Ch

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Lesson 97 At the cloakroom Narrator: Mother and father went to the theatre last night. Mother left her coat at the cloakroom. When she went to collect it, she couldn't find her ticket. Mother: Excuse me. I left a coat here when I came in, but I've lo

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第四册

Making hotel reservations A: Good afternoon. Is this the Romley Hotel? B: Yes, madam. May I help you? A: Yes. Im calling from Westwood and Westwood Attorneys. I need to make a reservation for Mr. Alex Brent. B: Fine, madam. When will Mr. Brent be arr

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Speaking with an anger client A: Hello. I need to speak with Allan Cartwright. B: This is he. May I help you? A: I certainly hope so, I am about to stop doing business with your office. B: Im very sorry, Madam. Can you tell me what the problem is ove

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Fill it up,please. Premium or regular,Madam? Premium,please. Could you check my tyres,too? I think they need air. No problem,Madam. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well? I don't think so. It's brand-new. Should I clean the wind shield for

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Conversation 1 A: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you? A:早上好,夫人。能为您做些什么吗? B: Yes, thank you. I'd like some grapes, watermelons and peaches. But these don't look quite ripe. B:是的,谢谢。我想买些

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: Welcome to our supermarket. 欢迎光临我们超市。 Would you please deposit your bag at your checkroom? 请到寄存处存包好吗? You may get a basket or cart at the entrance if you need it. 如果需要的话,您可以在进口

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

A: Could you recommend some special dishes in your restaurant? 您能为我推荐一些你们餐厅的特色菜吗? B: Roast beef is very good today, ma'am. 夫人,今天的烤牛肉不错。 A: Is that right? I'll try it. 是吗?那我尝尝吧。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Waiter! Bill,please. 服务员,结账。 Yes, one moment, please. (Bring the bill) Here you are, madam. 好的,请稍等。(拿来账单)给您,女士。 I can take care of it here when you're ready. 如果你们要付账,我可以帮你们

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A: Hello, Madam. Are you alright? 您好,女士。您还好吧? B: I'm here to pay my telephone bill. I usually go to the post office, but I was told that I could take care of it here. Is that right? 我是来这里付我的电话费的。我经常

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

乘出租车 请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗? A: it seems too complicated. We'll get lost, I'm afraid. Shall we take a taxi? 听起来太复杂,我担心我们会迷路的。请问我们可以搭出租车过去吗? B: No problem. 没问题。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 棒棒学英语 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学乐经典动画100(MP3下载)

Part 3. Villa Rentals. Keywords. villa rentals, holiday villa, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, sitting-room, terrace, car, video, rent, fishing village. Vocabulary. villa, facilities, terrace, grand, inclusive, video, advert, whereabouts, convertible, di

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 step by step 3000 第一册

I didn't order lobster. I ordered king prawns. 我没有点龙虾,我点的是对虾。 Oh, I'm very sorry, madam. I'll replace it for you. 噢,非常抱歉,夫人。我这就去换。 I'm terribly sony, madam. I'll get a new one without ice. 非

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Polly hoped the dreadful boy (Tom) would not be present; 波莉但愿那个讨厌的男孩(汤姆)不会来, but he was, and stared at her all dinner time in a most trying manner. 可他偏在,更可恶的是,他那惹人生烦的眼睛直直

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

星级典句: 第一句:Excuse me, I want to cancel a flight reservation. 打扰了,我想取消航班预定。 A: Excuse me, I want to cancel a reservation. 打扰了,我想取消航班预定。 B: OK. Tell me your flight and your name, plea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话