本期话题:跟同事、朋友说再见的时候,你是不是只会bye和goodbye呢?今天给大家讲讲怎么说再见! 【Let's call it a day! 今天就到这里吧!】 活泼的拜拜: A: See you later, alligator. B: In a while, croc

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

导购口语: We have satchels in all sizes. 我们有各种大小的提包。 Here's a quite fancy one made of alligator skin. 这儿有个特别好的,使用鳄鱼皮做的。 This suitcase answers very well. 这个手提皮箱很适合。 语句解

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: Can I interest you in these smart silk scarves? 我能向您介绍这些真丝围巾吗? Tremendous work and effort have gone into every one. It is not only ornamental, but also useful. 每一条均是精工细作,不仅装饰性强,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

073 The Little Elves Long time ago, there lived a very poor shoemaker. Because the old man was so poor, he had enough leather to make only one pair of shoes. Still, the very understanding old man never complained. Tomorrow morning, let's make one pai

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Part 5 Family Pictures 家庭老照片 Dialogue Script 1 对话原文 1 Jack: Hi, Sally. What are you doing? Sally: I'm looking at old family pictures. Jack: Why did you get those out? Sally: To help Emily with her homework. She asked me to find some picture

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

1. Leather or not? Many Louis Vuitton bags are made of coated canvas, but the trim is leather. Before making a purchase, familiarize yourself with the style that interests you. If the trim is supposed to be leather, it should feel dry not oily, slipp

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

It was once the case that mums-to-be would hide their bumps under baggy clothes, wearing nothing more fashion-forward than a floaty floral dress. 以前,准妈妈们常常选择宽大的衣服掩饰自己的孕肚,最时尚的穿着是一条碎花裙

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky... right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-st

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached-blond tramp, And she's probably getting frisky... Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink 'Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Secrets of a Saddle-Maker 一个马鞍制作者的秘密 People began riding horses thousands of years ago. Saddles for horseback riding were invented soon after. Today, many companies manufacture saddles. But it is rare to find someone who designs a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Lesson 77 There's Nothing Like Leather! 第77课 百货不如皮货 Every child who reads this book knows that leather is made from the skins of animals. We cannot, of course, call any piece of skin leather; it must be carefully prepared before we ca

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

9. Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries. 请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 还能这样说: I want to know the shipping price about several possible carries. We would like to make an inquiry about the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

He hears a loud noise. He looks out the window. He sees a motorcycle. It is on the road. It is black and silver. It has two wheels. There is a man on the motorcycle. He wears a helmet. He wears sunglasses. He wears a leather jacket. He is riding the

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

He would need to find new clothes soon; most like, he'd need to steal them. 他得尽快找到新衣服,恐怕还只能去偷。 He was clad in black from head to heel; high leather riding boots, roughspun breeches and tunic, sleeveless leather jer

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Soon you might not need to worry about wasting your food you could just turn it into leather instead. 也许很快你就无需担心浪费食物了,相反,你可以把食物变为皮革。 Undergraduate design students in the Netherlands have com

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot whiskey... Right now He's probably up behind her With a pool-stick

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

买皮包 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Is there anything I can do for you? A:请问您需要点儿什么? B:I'm looking for a black, leather bag. B:我在找一款黑色的皮包。 A:How's this? A:这只怎么样? B:I'm just looking. B:我只看看

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway 11 It was baking hot in the square when we came out after lunch with our bags and the rod-case to go to Burguete. People were on top of the bus, and others were climbing up a ladder. Bill went up and Robert sat

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

In Syria, the four-year bloody conflict has driven many out of business. But a select few have escaped bankruptcy by embracing newly prosperous businesses affiliated with the war. It is a story about a lucrative business from an unlikely place. Profi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp Right now He's probably slow dancing With a bleached-blond tramp And she's probably getting frisky... Right now He's probably buying her some Fruity little drink Cause she can't shoot w

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲